DEAN

DEAN

He sat in the parking lot and rested his head on the steering wheel. He had a black and blue shoulder blade from his burst of insanity the night before, and hadn't slept a wink thinking about Castiel. When he had gotten home last night he found like 3 missed calls from her. He really screwed up. He shouldn't have run from her. Who knows what she was doing, She could've been freaking walking him out to his car or getting a homework assignment for all he knew. Dean never thought of himself as a possessive boyfriend.

 To be completely honest Dean didn't think of himself as a boyfriend at all.

He was no good for Castiel. He would only bring her pain. Hell, he already almost got her killed, that crazy bastard just showing up and threatening her like that. Dean gripped the steering wheel until his knuckles were white. He couldn't handle her; she was too good for him. Why did she even like him? He almost got her killed! Not only that but she covered for him to her family. She is going to get dolled up tonight and going to go with him to a- Dean stopped his internal rant. He was bringing Cas on a heist. He never thought of the danger she faced. Everyone on his team can handle themselves in one way or another. But Cas, and Gabe for that matter. His best friend and the woman he loved. They were both in danger...Because of him.

What was he going to do?

Then there was a knock on the Impala's door. Dean lifted his head from the steering wheel and saw a woman he recognized as Castiel, but she looked.... Different somehow. He unlocked the door and she sat shotgun. Dean saw a flutter of black on her back, her jacket must've been tousled in the wind.

"Dean. We need to talk."