DEAN

DEAN

GODDAMN GABE!! If he would have just kept his mouth shut, Dean would have had this taken care of in 5 minutes. Now, not only does he have to protect himself, but Gabe as well! Damn it!

Dean craned is neck past his bald captor to see Gabe behind him. His best friend in the world looked just about ready to pass out from terror.

Dean had to admit, it was pretty awesome how Gabe was ready to stick up for him when he knew there was danger. Not that it did any good but it was the thought that counts.

The henchmen walked them out into the back of the restaurant and threw Gabe on the asphalt.

"Man, you know how expensive this tux was dude?!" Gabe sassed as he stood up and tried to wipe the dirt off his white tux.

Dean turned to the bald goon who still had his shoulder in a vice grip, about to say something when he was clocked right in the jaw.

Gabe screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK?!?! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!"

Dean sat on the asphalt, and motioned at Gabe, "Gabe..."

Gabe ran up to Dean and was about to help him up, when Dean stood up by himself.

"Gabe, shut up. We don't want to ruin anyone's evening." Dean said as calm as possible trying to calm his friend down as well.

Dean pushed Gabe out of the way as the goon who had Danny DeVito hair launched a fist at him. It hit him right in the ribcage. Dean hissed at the pain, but pushed through it. That was definitely going to bruise tomorrow.

"Dean! Man are you alright." Gabe ran to his friend again.

"Gabe. Get BACK." Dean aggressively pushed Gabe against the brick wall, then got a fist right to the gut.

Dean was on his hands and knees; he was glad he hadn't eaten yet, otherwise his dinner would have been all over the ground.

Noticing his vulnerability, the bald goon kicked him. Dean, who was expecting the attack latched onto the man's foot, thus throwing Baldy off balance. Dean sent a punch to the man's left kneecap, dislocating it.

Baldy howled in pain as Dean followed up by breaking two of the man fingers with the steel heel of his dress shoes.

The goon who looked like Danny DeVito on steroids charged at Dean like a bull who'd seen red. Dean shook his head and easily sidestepped the attack. Dean moved just out of Baldy's reach so the man couldn't try anything.

Dean kept one eye on DeVito and one eye on his injured friend. DeVito pulled a knife and charged. But this time, he charged at Gabe.