CASTIEL

CASTIEL

"Ok, so when you say 'theives' do you mean like delinquents like 'imma-steal-a-pack-of-gum' or like organized crime like 'here let me show you my collection 3 undiscovered Picassos?", She asked doing satirical voices for the two groups.

Dean chuckled, "Mostly we are , as you put it, organized crime. We, as a family, steal all kinds of fun stuff. But we all have our own unique talents so if one of us is down we are all down. Ellen and Bobby are our 'Masterminds' every possible scenario is accounted for and we are all connected on Coms so if something does go awry we can work around it, honestly I could never do what they do. Too many details."

"What about Bela?" Cas asked hungry for more, Dean couldn't believe she thought this was so cool.

"Bela is our Grifter. She can fool anyone into anything, she speaks like 100 languages and can persuade or seduce anyone she comes in contact with. She has, what Ellen calls, an addictive personality. Everyone wants to please her. She is excellent at hair and makeup and can transform herself and anyone else into and elderly person, or the oldest person into a youngster. I think that's cool, but I'm not into girly stuff like that."

"So she is a glorified actress?" Cas asked, innocently. Dean began roaring with laughter. He dropped down to one knee to balance himself, trying to breathe in between laughing fits.

"Don't.. hahaha... Let her..hahaha... hear you say that." Dean chuckled for a little while longer. Cas plopped down next to him and crossed her legs and waited for the laughter to subside.

Dean wiped a tear from his eye and smiled, "I haven't laughed like that in a long time."

"Happy to help!" Cas chirped, "Now tell me about everyone else! Like you? What do you do?"

Dean sat up a little straighter, "I'm the muscle. I know many different fighting styles and I can wield over 30 different weapons knowledgably."

Cas' eyes were huge at this, "So you are the.... Holy crap. That's.... wow! And Sam?"

"Sam's our thief and acrobat. She is pretty hardcore too."

Cas' jaw basically hit the floor, "No way!"