ELLEN

ELLEN

And Ellen thought she had a big family with 10 kids. The Novaks were all siblings, and there were 11 Novaks at the table, 12 in total just like the Winchesters, except they are all siblings, as in blood relatives. Some how they managed to fit 23 people around a table comfortably. Ellen dragged her husband over to the side of the table closest to the door, accidentally putting them in the most tactically advantageous spot. Anna brought out a bowl of green beans and Ellen inquired, "Do you need help with anything?" Anna smiled and nodded, "That'd be great! I have no idea where Gabe went, he was supposed to set the table a half hour ago!"

Ellen laughed politely, if they were her kids she would've found them and pulled them downstairs to set the damn table by their ear. She just remembered that these kids were raising themselves. Anna couldn't even be 18 yet, as old or younger than Dean, and Ellen barely lets Dean hold the babies let alone take care of them for even just a day.

Ellen followed Anna into the kitchen and helped her bring the Prime Rib, the mashed potatoes, the china plates, golden silverware and expensive wine glasses for the adults and equally as expensive crystal water glasses for the kids. Ellen was miffed on how a family with no parents can afford all these gorgeous things.

"Our brothers," Anna said almost reading Ellen's mind, "Our brothers Raphael, Michael, and Luci have very lucrative careers. We don't steal or anything sin- wrong like that. Michael is a CEO of the Jewelry Inc., the largest jewelry chain on this side of America. Raphael is a Surgeon at the hospital. And Luci, well, Luci can't tell us what he does. He works for the government and cant talk about it. But he won't be here tonight for dinner he is away on business."

"So you manage the household then?" Ellen asked genuinely curious.

"Well the 'parents' of this group end up usually being myself and Michael. Michael is the closest thing we have to a father figure. I'm the eldest girl so I got thrown into the role of early motherhood. I had to grow up pretty fast. But it is worth it seeing my brothers and sisters being so happy like this. Gabe is our little trickster and doesn't like bringing people over. We are always so busy, and hectic. I've almost had to drop out of school twice, to keep an eye on Gadreel. Gadreel is our 9-month year old brother. Out father left him at the doorstep about 3 months ago. Raph started taking night shifts at the hospital to take care of him while I'm at school." Anna bubblered, getting a little teary eyed, "Gosh, I'm sorry for sniveling like this. Lets join them all back in the dining room, yes?"

Ellen nodded watching the 18-year-old mother of 11 take off her apron and walk into the dining room. Her heart broke for these kids. How could their father do something like this to them? Just drop kids off whenever it was convenient for him. What a prick. Ellen silently vowed to herself that these kids were her kids as well now.

************* HEY GUYS!! I NEED OPINIONS, DESTIEL SMUT OR FLUFF FOR AN UPCOMING CHAPTER?********************