CASTIEL

CASTIEL

Bela handed her a shoulderless bright ruby dress that looked like it showed a lot of cleavage. It was taken in at the waist and flared out toward the bottom and came down to her upper thigh. There were no flashy beads like the ones Cas had seen in the front of the shop. Cas fell in love with the dress and went to try it on. She peeled off her clothes and stepped into the ruby silk. The dress felt soft against her legs and stomach. She zipped it as far as she could and looked in the mirror. The dress hugged her hips and accentuated her tiny waist. Castiel turned and realized that the dress had even found something Castiel didn't know existed, her butt. She opened the dressing room door and walked over to Bela.

"Hey could you finish zipping this up for me?" Castiel said turned around.

"M'kay," Bela said and zipped the last 3 inches, "It looks breathtaking from here. Now turn."

Castiel turned around and Bela gasped, "OH MY GOD. You are a goddess." Bela grabbed Cas' hand and dragged her to the three-way mirror and made her stand on the platform. Cas almost didn't recognize herself. Her black hair was draped around her shoulders. Her cleavage was obvious enough for it to be sexy but covered enough not to be slutty. Her waist looked very defined and her hips looked sexy.

"I am buying you this dress." Bela said matter of fact.

"Oh, no! You don't have to!" Cas' eyes grew to the size of golf balls. She couldn't ask Bela to buy her a dress like this. It had to be at least $500.

"Pfft. Pluh-lese. Ellen gave me enough money for us to buy five dresses. EACH"

Cas nervously rang her hands together, "Well... ok... if you insist."

"I insist. Now go change."

Cas spent the next hour and a half watching Bela try on at least 20 different blue dresses that looked basically all the same until she finally decided on one.

Bela bought the dresses and they walked out to the car. Bela put down the back seats and the girl laid their dresses down so they wouldn't wrinkle.

"So to your house then?" Bela mused as she smoothed out her dress. Cas zipped up Dean's hoodie, the wind was becoming a little more vicious. Bela ducked out of the trunk a little too quickly and knocked her purse on the ground. Nothing spilled out but Bela jumped back like something was going to explode.

"Are you alright?" Cas asked Bela who looked a little pale.

"I'm fine, it just scared me." Bela laughed it off while she picked it back off and began brushing dirt off of it and placed it on the bumper of the car.

Cas eyed her warily.

"Hey. You." A mammoth of a man walked up behind Bela and grabbed her arm, "You coming home with me tonight." It was phrased as a question but Cas could hear the period at the end of the sentence. Cas couldn't move her mind was going a million miles an hour. Bela rolled her eyes and grabbed the thugs' hand.

"Sir, I know I'm ravishing but I'm just not interested." Her British accent clipping the words angrily.

"Sorry sweetheart, I've got revenge to be had." He gives her a yank in his direction.

Cas found her voice, "Dude! What the hell?! Let her go!" He looked at Cas like she was an annoying fly who was buzzing around his head.

"Little girl needs to watch her step or she will be next." He chuckled. Bela took her chance. She twisted her body so that she had leverage enough to wench her arm out of his grip, which forced her to be behind him. Cas could tell Bela had the advantage in speed as the big thug turned in what seemed like slow motion. He took a lunge forward to grab Bela in a bear hug, but She dropped to the ground and rolled between his legs.

"CAS! GET IN THE CAR!", Bela shouted as he kicked the back of the guy's head.

"I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU!" Cas yelled internally freaking out. There has to be some Angel mojo she can use to help her. And what was with the Winchester's and calling her Cas?