ELLEN

ELLEN

Her babies were all growing up. They were basically doing a mission all by themselves. Bobby was going to be in the Ballroom but will only interfere if it is an emergency.

"Ellen, the van is mission ready, minus snacks. We'll need to stop by the gas station for snacks." Charlie peeked her head into Ellen's room where she was pouring over the plan one more time.

"Ask Dean to drive you now." Ellen waved her away, "There is 50 bucks in my wallet, don't forget my Skittles."

"M'k thanks mom."

Ellen put the map down and rubbed her eyes. They'll be fine. She got up and stretched and walked over to Bela's room where Bela and Sam were getting dolled up.

"Knock, Knock!" Ellen said upbeat and walked in. Bela was in her slip and pantyhose curling Sam's hair. Sam was in her dress leotard.

That always cracked Ellen up. When Sam was young she'd always been a little thief but always just a little girly as well so when Sam was old enough Ellen invented a sleeveless leotard that she could wear under dresses for quick change. It still allowed for cleavage and sleeveless dresses. They just couldn't be short.

"How does it look so far mum?" Bela asked Ellen, referring to Sam's hair. It was in waves not so much curls.

"Love it sweetie." Ellen smiled at her girls.