BELA

BELA

She knew she looked good. Hell. She knew she could pick up literally anyone. About 96% of the population would do whatever she wanted them to do that night. Bela smiled to herself. She loved being in control. Of everything. Her body. Other's minds. She was in charge tonight. Nothing is going to happen tonight she doesn't want to happen. She looked dramatically out the window. She was reviewing the plan in her head. Then she gasped.

"Omigawd! I almost forgot!!" Bela said out loud making Sam jump a little, "We almost forgot to put our coms in." Bela cracked open her golden clutch purse and pull out a small velvety pouch. She pours the contents out into her hand. She handed one to her and Sam clicked hers on and popped it in her ear. Bela did the same.

"Testing. One two three." Sam's soft voice flowed through the Com that was wedged in Bela's ear.

"Loud and Clear." Jo's sharp aggressive voice came through, "Sam aka the Princess is checked in."

"In the limo to the restaurant." Bela reported to the van.

"Bela aka Cinderella is checked in." Jo stated.

A dark voice came in through the Com, "I'm at the restaurant with Cas and Gabe."

"Big Bad Wolf is checked in with Little Red and the Frog." Jo said, you could hear the smile in her voice.

A cute chirpy voice popped in, "Ready to hack up a storm on my end!"

"Kim Possible checked in." Jo giggled.

"Alright Mother Goose. Lets go over the backup words so we are all on the same page." Bela reviewed, "Poughkeepsie: drop everything and run. Funkytown: threatened. Something is stuck in my shoe: someone is on to us and/or I'm being followed. Five-O: Cops are here and they spotted me."

"10-4 Cinderella." Jo said, "Good luck guys"