Castiel

CASTIEL

Cas couldn't stop starting at Dean as he walked her to her first class. He was going on about her 1st hour teacher and how nice he was or something but she couldn't focus on his words. He has green eyes that were like polished emeralds. His hair was tousled but it suited him. He has a little scar on his cheek that she desperately wanted to know the story behind. And his 5 o'clock shadow that was on his sculpted jawline was just catnip for her. He even smelled perfect. But she had promised herself that she would only focus on schoolwork this year. No boys. Minimal friends. He was Gabe's best friend. He was coming over to her house tomorrow night for dinner. Plus he was a senior he wouldn't be into her. She sighed out loud.

"What's wrong?" Dean asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"I think you're cute." She blurted. 

She immediately turned red as soon as she realized she said it out loud. She made eye contact with him for three long seconds, and sprinted off into the swarm of students. What had possessed her to say that out loud? 

He probably thought she was a gawky freshman who was easily seduced. She walked into her 1st hour class and promised herself that she would avoid him at all costs today. She sat down at the art table, ignored the teacher, pulled out her sketchbook and begun to draw him.