SAM

SAM

Sam put her beautiful green dress over her black leotard. The dress was gorgeous. It was dark emerald green with a band of silver beads right under her boobs to create a false waistline. It made Sam look 10 years older. Plus Bela did her hair and make up and it made her look like a model. She had silver eyeliner and a sultry smokey eye. She looked so...mature. Bela borrowed her a pair of silver diamond earrings that matched her dress superbly.

"Hey Bela will you zip me?" Sam asked, as Bela was finishing up her own makeup.

"'Course love." Bela smiled. Bela hadn't yet put her dress on but Sam knew it was going to be absolutely stunning. Bela always got the best dress because it was basically her job description to be the bell of the ball (pun intended). She had done her hair in an elegant messy bun with a small tiara poking out of the bottom of her updo. She had dramatic winged eyeliner and gold eye shadow with bold ruby red lipstick. She had her boobs up so there wasn't an angle to NOT see them from.

After Bela zipped her up, Sam went digging for her shoes. She had a pair of silver flats here somewhere.

From behind her she could hear Bela's dress bag rustling. She heard her step into and zip it up.

"AHA!" Sam cry in triumph, She'd found her shoes. She turned around to see a goddess before her.

Bela was wearing a strapless royal blue dress with cut out sides covered with mesh and gold rhinestones. It hugged her curves in all the right places. Her boobs were visible and bordering on slutty but not quite there yet. She had a gold choker with a sapphire drop that landed right in her cleavage. Her dress had a slit that came right up to her hip bone.

"Wow. You look. Awesome." Sam gushed, "If I was a lesbian, heh, lemme tell ya,"

Bela laughed and sat down to put on her golden stiletto pumps.

"This is going to be fun." Bela said, a tad mischievously, which made Sam a little nervous.