DEAN

DEAN

Gabe was quiet for a long time. He had burned through his first cigarette and was on his second when he sighed.

"Listen Dean-o. I'm not mad. It's just a horrible situation. First of all you've known her for 30 minutes. Secondly, She is just a kid. But I'm not her father. She can make her own decisions in life, but Dean Winchester, hear me now. If you two do end up together and you mistreat her in anyway remember this. I have a gun. I have a shovel. And I have an alibi." Gabe smiled at him, "But if she makes you happy and you make her happy then I don't see why I should stand in the way."

Dean grinned ear to ear. He had basically gotten the green light to date his best friend's little sister which was about as good as he knew he was ever going to get. He happily took the last drag from his cigarette and flicked it on the ground. He stuck out his hand for Gabe to shake. Gabe reached for it and they shook.

Dean smiled, "Deal my good friend. Also, all those things you said to me go for you when you start banging Sam. I will kill you if you hurt her." Gabe got a little pale. Dean smiled wider at that, "I do have eyes Gabe. She was flirting with you and you with her so don't give me that face. Also I see her number sticking out of her backpack, so don't bullshit me."