DEAN

DEAN

He pulled up into the Novak driveway, Castiel looking at her hands. Dean was reluctant to trust the girl who had gone insane but his gut made him trust her.

"Now what?" he demanded.

"Go on inside." Cas said, "I'll be there in a sec."

Dean grumbled and walked off and knocked on the door. It swung open.

"C-Cas??" Dean said, staring into her eyes, "But you were just... I just talked o you.. but.."

"Come on in." Cas smiled, "Are you hungry? I think we have some left overs, or Fruit Loops if u were interested."

"Um. No.. I'm good, How did you do that?" Dean demanded.

"I already told you, I'm an angel. Are you ready to believe me yet?"

"I don't know what to believe Cas." Dean sighed.

Cas leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Dean's neck, "Believe in me. Dean, please I need you to believe me."

Dean was ensnared in her crystal blue eyes, she looked at him, pleading with him to believe her.

"Cas you are asking me to believe something insane" Dean said with pity in his voice.

"Have some faith Dean, believe without seeing. I thought you would be able to believe in me without more proof." Cas seemed disappointed, "Come outside with me."

***************AHHHHHHH GGGUUYYYYYSSS!!!!!!!! PART 60!!!!! AAHHHHHHHH*************************