GABE

GABE

All Gabe could think of while the douchebag was running toward him was that the man looked familiar. Like someone famous he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Gabe had gotten the wind knocked out of him when Dean shoved him against the brick wall but he was breathing normally again. The push brought him to his senses. He was a freaking angel, he could just mojo that shit, and a pretty powerful one at that.

He snapped his fingers and a brick appeared right in front of the man's feet. He then tripped.

"How did...?" Dean's voice trailed off as he shook his head getting refocused on his task.

Gabe wanted to shout at Dean, 'Bro don't worry, I can just zap these guys to Kalamazoo or Timbuctoo or anywhere else with a crazy name.' but Gabe couldn't.

He couldn't reveal his families secret.

Gabe watched the two men wrestle and exchange blows, unable to help his friend. Part of him wanted to start announcing the whole thing, "Aaannd Winchester is on top and ...oh! Crazy turn of events... It looks like... yes... yes... the muscleman has secured the blade. What will this mean for our hero??!"

The other part of him wanted to use his angel mojo to snap them both back at the table and eat their food.

Gabe had to admit to himself that he was worried about his friend, but his angel senses (which are quite like Spidey Senses) told him that Dean would come out victorious.

Gabe was so lost in thought that by the time he focused up the fight had moved mere feet away from him. Dean punched the man in the jaw, and had broken the man's wrist by that point. Gabe saw the knife was safely stowed in Deans waistband right next to....

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW WINCHESTER!"

Dean's head snapped to Gabe, "I'm... a little ...busy right now!"

Gabe grabbed the man's fingers on his not broken wrist and wrenched upwards. The man, who's look-a-like he still couldn't place, screamed like a 5 year old.

Dean backed away from the man, "What. Could you possibly need right now?"

"You had a gun this whole time?? Why didn't you just shoot them?"

"Gabe, dude, think about that. Guns are really loud and ballistics can lead it back to me." Dean sighed, as if it was so obvious.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE IT THEN?" Gabe whisper-yelled.

"Hmmm..." Dean thought it over, "I dunno. I guess I just grabbed it by habit."

"HABIT?" Gabe couldn't believe what he was hearing now.

The Goon began to try to make a move and Dean wound up and hit him straight in the face, knocking the man unconscious.

"Gabe, come on, we don't have time for this tonight. Tomorrow you will get all your answers." Dean put an arm around Gabe's shoulder who winced. He didn't realize the goon...

"OH MY GOD! THAT GUY! I FIGURED OUT WHO HE LOOKS LIKE!" Gabe was excited.

Dean gave him a raised eyebrow look, "Yeah he looks like Danny DeVito."

"Well I guess, but I was thinking he looked like that Scientist Guy from the Muppet Show!! The guy with the green head!"

Dean was silent for a moment, seemingly thinking very hard about the comparison, "Yeah, I can see it."

*********THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE RECENTLY! IT REALLY MAKES ME WANT TO DO EVEN BETTER FOR ALL OF YOU!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR!! PLEASE COMMENT ANY CONSTUCTIVE CRITICISM OR QUESTIONS! I WANNA DO A QUICK SHOUTOUT TO Jkat282 THEY SENT ME A REALLY NICE COMMENT! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! -NYX*********