SAM

SAM

Gabe was hot, he was smart and he was hilarious. He was tan, tall, and muscular. He had dirty blonde hair and laughing golden eyes. What else could a girl want? Sam was contemplating her love life and writing all of the AP Pre-calc notes. It had only been about ½ hour since she even MET Gabe, but he just felt right. She noticed that he left his backpack. Maybe he was planning on coming back. Either way she knew now was her chance. She Quickly wrote a note that read:

Gabe,

2183915688

Call me sometime.

~Sam

She folded it up and shoved it into a side pocket that his IPod was in. She bit her lower lip nervously. She thought of Dean and wondered if he ever told Gabe about the family business. She doubted it. Ellen would never allow Dean to tell anyone. She shook the thought of telling any of the Novak's about the family business. She didn't know what to think of Castiel, Cassie; she seemed very nice, angelic almost. She saw how Dean looked at her. She has never seen Dean look at anything like that; none of his other hookups have even come close to being important to him. Sam sighed internally, as she kept mindlessly writing notes on the first day of school. Even though she knows Dean would kill her if she ever said this out loud but he and Bela are very similar and Sam knew that Ellen and Jo had a bet that they would get together, because even though they are legally siblings they don't share genes so they could if they wanted to. Sam liked Bela a lot; she was pretty kickass minus the shallow outfits and sleeping around. But if Dean was gonna get serious with any girl, he has no idea what he is getting into, especially Cassie. Sam had mass texted some of her friends to see what they knew about Castiel Novak and everything that came back was either, "Idk who that is" or "Shy quiet introverted" almost anti-Dean. Which would either be a very good thing or a very bad thing. Not to mention that Cassie is Gabe's baby sister. Then Sam realized that her liking Gabe was the same thing. Sam decided to drag and drop Gabe into the HELL NO file of boys in her brain. She bent over to his backpack and attempted to pick out the note, that is until Gabe swooped into the classroom, when the teacher's back was turned and snatch it up. He winked and her then left.

Shit.