DEAN

DEAN

Dean pulled into the driveway and parked the car. The girls and Garth piled out. Dean called out the window to them, "Tell Ellen I'll be home before dinner. I've got some stuff to do." Garth gave him the thumbs up and Dean reversed out of the driveway. He and Gabe made plans to hangout after school so Dean was on his way to Gabe's house to pick him up. Dean was ready for some old-fashioned hell-raising. They were going to skateboard around Gabe's neighborhood with two packs of cigarettes. Dean knew where Gabe lived, but had never been in his house. Gabe's family, like Dean's, was very private.

Dean pulled in front of the house and saw that Gabe was already outside shirtless rocking an ollie. Dumbass, it was fall and probably only 40 degrees outside. Dean parked on the street and pulled his board out of the trunk and joined his friend in the driveway.

"'Sup bro?" Gabe asked very focused on his failing moves.

"Not much, dude put a shirt on. It is fall, which means it is cold. You're not impressing anyone by freezing your ass off." Dean rolled his eyes.

"Come on man, gotta electrify las chicas." Gabe winked at him and attempted to flex. Gabe had a bicep tribal tat that moved when he flexed. He also had a tat over his heart in what Dean thought might be white ink. Dean had asked Gabe about it before but Gabe avoided the question, Dean assumed it was in a foreign language but he wasn't sure what, Sam and Bela were the linguists in the family, not him. 

Then all of a sudden it hit Dean like a ton of bricks what Gabe was doing. Gabe was wingman-ing Dean, with his little sister. Damn. Dean was very impressed and relieved for what Gabe was doing. Dean clapped him on the shoulder and pulled off his own V-neck, showing off the abs that years of training with the family have given him. Dean was a little worried about his scars though, he had many scars, from bullet wounds to knife cuts. Not to mention the tattoos. He went on an ink obsession on his stint in France He had tattoos covering his chest, and one that even slightly crawled up his neck.

"Damn dude. I didn't know you were rocked. Shit. I need to get on your work out program." Gabe said impressed, and then he poked Dean's stomach, "are they real?"

Dean shoved him good-naturedly and laughed. "Yes, they're real dumbass. Hop on the board. I gotta be home at 6, Bobby came back from business, and Ellen is going to insist on a family dinner."

Gabe nodded, taking out a pack of cigs and matches, "Are you coming to dinner tomorrow night? Anna has been on my case for a reply. I know you said you could but she wants you to make sure everyone can come." Dean nodded understanding.

Gabe light up his cig and skates off down the street. Dean throws his board down and rolls after him. The cool evening air enveloped him. Dean relaxed, all the tension, all the drama, all the craziness was out of mind, and it was just he and Gabe against the world.