•love has no color•

I had accidentally posted this once because I thought I was gonna do it all at once but since I don't have time because I have to read😒..........I'll just do it in parts

Soo I'm just gonna sit this right here....

Shawn p.o.v

I saw her at school today with her friends.

She looked beautiful.

Even better when she smiled. Her laugh was amazing. I really like her but I don't know if she likes me. It would be very rare. Not many black girls tend to date let alone like any white boys here at (your school name).

The crazy thing is I've liked her since kindergarten. We used to be best friends until middle school.

Although Y/N and I live right next door to each other, we grew very distant. She's the in popular black 'clique' and a (your fav sport name) girl. And I'm the popular white football guy.

It's crazy how our cliques have never passed each other. There's very much doubt they'd collide.

I'm tired of it being this way. I really like y/n and I just wish she'd feel the same. I grabbed my tray and book bag once the bell rang.

I was looking down walking towards the trash can when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry." I then looked up and met y/e/c eyes.

"It's okay. Oh hey Shawn. Long time, no see." She smiled.

Oh god that smile.

"I know considering we live right next door to each other." I chuckled.

"Yeah." She giggled. "I guess I've been busy with sports and school."

"Well y'know maybe we c-" Suddenly my friend interrupted.

"Hey Shawn you coming?!" I looked his way. "Yeah In a minute man. So uh like I was saying we-"

"Hey y/n. We're waiting for you!"
Y/f/n yelled. "Yeah In a sec."

"Well uh I guess I'll catch you later then Shawn." She flashed that angelic smile once again.

"Uh yeah. See you later y/n."

We then walked back to our different group of friends.