•hair•

"So how do you get it so curly again?" Shawn asked pulling on your curls.

You sighed.

It was Friday and we were in the last period of the day. There was nothing going on in class but you were very deep into someone's account on Instagram and Shawn kept asking me questions about my hair.

"Shawn for the freakin fifty thousandth time. I do not make it curly, for it is naturally curly." You said keeping your eyes on your phone.

You were reading comments when you felt someone yank your hair causing you to like a picture from 36weeks ago.

"Shawn!!" You yelled causing the teacher to shush you.

You then got up and moved to the back of the class isolating yourself from everyone in class.

You then had to comment a tbh on that persons post hoping they won't ask why.

You went back to scrolling when you heard someone sit in front of you.

You, staying unbothered, ignored the person and proceeded scrolling.

Your phone was then snatched out of your hand and you looked up to see a goofy faced Shawn.

You let out a light chuckle also trying to be angry with him.

"Gimmie my phone trouble maker." I said reaching for my phone.

"Say your not mad and I'll give it back." He grinned.

"Okay. I'm not mad now give it back." You said with a fake smile.

"Now y/n. I believe you can say that with a little bit more heart." He chuckled.

You then pounced on him which resulted in you two wrestling on the floor which earned you a conversation with the principal in the principal's office.

"So he 'yagad' you and you two wrestled?" The principal asked emotionless.

"Well not in that order." Shawn said laughing.

"I don't find this a laughing matter Mr. Mendes." The principal said with a straight face. Shawn then sat up straight and got serious.

"Since you two can't resolve problems in the classroom. Maybe you can resolve them in detention." The principal said while writing the slips.

"Bullshit!" Shawn and you yelled jumping up.

The principal sighed.

"Make that a week in detention."

:::

So it was Shawn and you sitting in detention by ourselves for the rest of the day.

You decided to give him the silent treatment and scroll on my phone more.

"Babe. Talk to me." Shawn poured while pulling on my curls.

"Dont. Touch. The. Hair." You mumbled keeping your eyes on your phone.

You then heard a camera snap causing you to turn towards Shawn.(picture above)

"Sorry babe. Your too adorable." He cheesed.

"Delete the picture Shawn." You said seriously.

"Nahh I think I'll add it to my y/n album." He said with an amused look on his face.

So no cooperation led to reaching which led to wrestling which led to another week of attention which led to more annoying question about your hair from Shawn.

Troublemaker.