•bubbles•

"Hey baby I'm home."

Shawn said as he walked into his shared two story home with his girlfriend of four years, Y/n.

He locked the door and hung the keys on the hooks that were on the wall.

He dropped his bag on the couch in the living room and pulled off his shoes sitting them against the wall in the hallway, knowing Y/n would scold him about it later.

He heard Y/n's current favorite song for him by Troye Sivan playing upstairs.

He chuckled. She'd had that song on replay for a couple days now since she finally took the time out of her day to sit down and listen to the album.

He swears she loves new music more than him sometimes.

He headed upstairs, the music growing louder as he got closer to their shared bedroom.

The door was cracked but he could easily see inside.

He watched in awe as Y/n danced and sang around the room, with bubbles in her hand.

He could also see their pet husky, Snowball, running behind her trying to pop the bubbles as she blew them.

He truly enjoyed seeing Y/n like this, it made his heart warm to know that his girl didn't have to have all the name brand things and do the trendy and popular things to be happy.

All he needed was a good song and a bottle of bubbly liquid to see that beautiful smile appear on her face.

He opened the door wider and leaned against the door frame and watched as her mop of curly hair bounced around and angelic laughs emit from her plump lips.

It wasn't until he released a laugh himself did she notice him standing there.

She jumped and held her chest.

"Jesus, Shawn you scared me."

He chuckled and went over to her.

"I'm sorry you were just so adorable." He smiled and hugged her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his chest.

"You're such a stalker." She mumbled.

He kissed her forehead.

"Only yours babe, only yours."