•nerd•

I treaded through the halls holding my head down with my books held closely to my chest.

I was heading to my locker but I suddenly walked smack into an open classroom door making all of my supplies fall to the floor.

I could hear kids 'ooh'-ing and laughing.

"Damn baby girl you've gotta be more careful. Let me help you with that."
I looked up to see the schools well known hockey team player Dylan Jordan towering over me.

"I looked up to see the schools well known hockey team player Dylan Jordan towering over me

I mumbled a whatever before bending down to grab my things. As soon as I did that I felt a hand grab my ass from up under my skirt. I gasped and stood up straight and turned around to see Dylan stifling a laugh.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident."

I huffed but didn't say anything because I didn't want to cause a scene. He eventually stopped taunting me so I could get to the place I go to for free period, the library.

Once I got there I sat at the table with the boy I've been tutoring for about a month now, Shawn Mendes.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." I put my things on the table to get started.

"It's fine." He said before putting his phone away and pulling out his notebook and pencil.

"You want to tell me what it was this time?" Shawn asked while looking at me with a look of worry. I rolled my eyes.

"Just the same thing, nothing serious. You ready?" I readjusted my glasses.

"Nothing serious? Y/n don't you want to do something about this?" I sighed.

"What can I do? All they're gonna say is 'kids these days get teased all the time. It's just a part of growing up.' Besides can't you? You are captain of the hockey team. Can't you talk to Dylan?"

He looked a way from me. "Um, I don't know y/n."

"Oh yeah I forgot, sticking up for a nerd would probably stain your image."

"Y/n I like math just as much as you do."

"Yeah but only you and I know that." He leaned back into his seat.

"And if being cool means failing your math class to keep from looking smart, then I don't want to be cool." I shook my head.

"You're right, but I'm somewhat glad I did it." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Because I got to meet you and if being a nerd means spending time with you, then I'd strive to excel in all my classes."

My cheeks heated up and I took off my glass and wiped the lens.

"Thanks, that's sweet."

"It's true." He said while taking off my glasses and putting them on himself.

"Damn it's hard to see in these."

A/n: that's the beautiful, Instafamous, and youtuber Dylan Jordan in the picture. He's just so adorable lol especially with his sister and brother.