•fanboy•

You were on stage finishing your new single.

The screams of your fans couldn't keep the smile off your face. You were scanning through the crowd when you met eyes with a tall brown haired boy with a little brown haired girl by his side.

You thought it was completely adorable because they were both enjoying themselves. You didn't know that you were staring until he blushed and mouthed something.

You're cheeks started to heart up and you looked away.

After the performance ended you got ready for the meet and greet. There were tons of fans and you were alright with that.

It was nice to know how many fans really appreciate your work. You finally got to the last fan or should you say fans which were the boy and girl from earlier.

You could tell that the girl was really nervous.

"Hey there cutie. What's your name?" I asked. "Um its A-Aaliyah." She stuttered with wide eyes.

You chuckled.
"It's okay you don't have to be nervous I'm just one of the girls." She then let out a sigh of relief which cause me and the boy to laugh.

"So who's this handsome boy over here?" You asked glancing over at him.

"Oh that's my brother Shawn." Aaliyah said.

"Oh. So she probably had to drag you here huh?" You said chuckling.

"No not really. You see, he has a crush on you." She said whispering the last part towards me.

"Oh really? Is that true Shawn." I asked grinning.

"Uhm... Yeah it is." He blushed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Awww. Well maybe we should meet up sometime."

"Maybe we should."

You took pictures with both Aaliyah and Shawn and also exchanged numbers.

They were heading towards the door when you remembered something.

"Hey Shawn!"
"Yes y/n?" He turned.
"You mouthed something during the concert. What did you say?"

"I said you were beautiful." You stood there shocked.
"And I meant that y/n. So I'll see you around?" He asked smiling

"Yeah. I'll see you around."