•better•

Ft. Dallas

You were sitting in the comfort room of you and Cameron's shared home on your MacBook. Cameron came in and sat beside you.

He looked like he was about to go somewhere. You mentally sighed. He's out and about all week and it was starting to irritate you.

You decided to not acknowledge him and stay on you phone.

"Y/n.." He whined.

You felt him poke your side and you tried not to giggle. He knew that was one of your ticklish spots.

"Comon babe look at me." He pleaded.

You ignored him.

He then snatched your phone and put it his backpocket. You groaned and got up to look for something else to do but Cameron pulled you into his lap..

"Why are you ignoring me?" He nuzzled his face into your neck.

"I'm not ignoring you Cam, I'm just not choosing to talk to you right now."
You mumbled.

He pulled your face towards his and kissed your lips. "Tell me what's wrong." He whispered.

You sighed.

"You've been out all week. And on top of that, you won't tell me where you're going. You know I kinda have problems with that." You played with your fingers.

He looked down. "I'm sorry y/n, really. I-I can't tell you where I'm going but just know that it's really important."

You hopped up off his lap.

"And how in the hell am I supposed to just sit here and believe you!" You yelled at him.

"Baby, you just gotta trust me on this one." He walked over to you and held your face in his hands.

"Can you do that for me babygirl?" He looked into your eyes.

You exhaled and nodded.

Cameron smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Alright, I gotta go babe. I'll see you tonight alright." He hugged you.

"But-"

"It'll all make sense soon enough baby I promise. I love you." He then headed out the door.

You didn't even get to say it back.

You groaned and headed in the living room to watch Netflix.

Shawn
I sat at a booth waiting for Cameron. Today was the day I finally tell him something I've been holding back for months

I'm still in love with y/n. I've held it in for the longest and now I can't no longer. It's time to face my feelings.

I saw Cameron come through he door. He smiled when he saw me and made his way over to me.

I stood up so we could do our little bro hug.

"Hey man." I said