•marked•

"You know I'm not into that stuff y/n."

I got up and sat on his lap. He stiffened.

"Babe," I whined. "Aren't you tired of the same old things?" I trailed my hand down his chest which he shivered at.

"I-I just never. You know. Thought about it." He stuttered looking everywhere else but at me.

"Well wouldn't you like to try?" I whispered in his ear nibbling on his lobe causing a moan to come out of his mouth.

"Fuck, y/n."

Shawn gripped my waist and kissed
me roughly. I traveled my hands through his hair while his lips traveled down my neck.

All was well until I felt a sharp pain in my neck which caused me to squeal.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry babe!" Shawn yelled.

I chuckled at his worried face.

"It's alright bae. Just not so hard." I reattached my hand through his hair and his mouth on my neck.

Eventually there were hickeys from you twos neck to your stomach.

You thought this was gonna be a one time thing but Shawn had started to enjoy it.

It kinda opened a new side of Shawn that you'd never seen. A less innocent side.....

Shawn would always give you hickeys.
When you asked for him.
When the nights got a little bit to heated.
Or when he needed to show all the little perverts that you belong to somebody.

Dominant Shawn was starting to reveal himself and you were alright with that.

::::::::::::
I'm sorry it's so short. I'm stressing over homework, a cold, and a Halloween party.😁