•he hits you•

"Y/n for the last fucking time. I am fucking no one!" Shawn yelled making his way up the stairs with you hot on his trail.

"Oh yeah. And I'm supposed to believe that. Shawn you've been on tour for 6 months! I'm getting text messages from some girl telling me you've been having relations with her! She's sending me pictures! What the fuck am I supposed to think about this?!"

We were now in the bedroom. Shawn was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands and you were pacing back in forth.

"Oh my god y/n sit the fuck down!!" He groaned.

You slowly walked towards him. "Who is she? Just tell me who she is? There's no sense in hiding it now!" I yelled.

Shawn then rose up charging towards the closet. "The hell do you think your doing!" You followed him to the closet.

"I can't do this y/n! You believe everything you fucking hear. How can I stay with someone like that?" He said packing clothes.

"And where are you gonna stay? With that girl you've been fucking huh?" You asked.

"Y/n would you just fucking stop!" After you heard that you were smacked to the ground.

"Oh my god y/n! I'm so sorry!" Before Shawn could comfort you. You shot up and punched the shit out of him.

"Ow what the fuck y/n!" He yelled holding his face.

"Don't what the fuck me! Shit you wanna fight? let's fight then hoe!" You said mad as hell.

You were getting ready to hit him again but he picked you up and threw you across his shoulder.

"Shawn what the hell! Put me down so I can beat your ass!" You said punching him in his back.

Shawn made his way into the bedroom and threw you on the bed. "You wanna be rough? Then let's play rough."

Before you knew it Shawn was pounding into you and you were scratching up his back.

"Fuck y/n." Shawn thrusts got deeper.

His moans sent you over the edge. Your legs were shaking and your eyes were in the back of your head.

"Fuck you look so beautiful." After you guys came he pulled out of you slowly and you whimpered at the loss of contact.

After you two got cleaned up cuddled on the couch downstairs watching Disney movies.

"Shawn.....I'm sorry I was so hectic earlier. I've just been very vulnerable lately." You said tracing Shawns hand.

"It's alright babe. I've been gone for a while and it could get a little lonely." He said playing with your curls.

"Shawn. I need to tell you something." You said sitting up.

"What is it babe?" Shawn asked nervously.

"I'm.......pregnant."