•Crazy•

(A/n: This boy looks so bad lol.)

"Mommy are you ready?" I heard my son y/s/n calling from my bedroom.

"Almost baby." I said while applying my last bit of makeup.

"Mommy we're gonna be late." Y/s/n whined.

I scoffed and laughed. "Trust honey. Your father isn't going anywhere."

I fluffed my curls and stepped outside the bathroom.

"How do I look pumpkin?" I asked while standing in front of him.

He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Mommy you look so pretty." Y/s/n said while hugging me.

"Aww thank you baby." I fixed his outfit. "Now let's go see your dad."

We walked out the house after I locked the door.

I sat y/s/n in his car seat and got inside and pulled out the driveway.

"Mommy? How come you and daddy never see each other so much?" Y/s/n asked.

Shawn and I had been separated ever since Shawn found out I was pregnant.

We'd both decided he was ready for such a responsibility along with his upcoming career. He wanted me to give our son up for adoption.

At one point I had agreed with him because I was the same age as Shawn. But once I gave birth to y/s/n I could help but feel as if I was making a mistake.

When Shawn found out, he didn't want anything to do with either of us which caused us to loose contact for a while. A few years at least.

One day I bumped into him with y/s/n and shawn wanted to start taking a part in his life. Me being a good samaritan and Shawn being his biological father. I allowed it.

That was a year ago and Shawn has been seeing him ever since.

Truth be told, I was avoiding this question. Of course I don't want y/s/n to have that kind of relationship with his parents but Shawn didn't let him have that opportunity.

All we can do now is make the best of what we have right now.

"Um because daddy and I are too busy to see eachother."

It always consisted if me dropping him off and Shawn's house and not saying a single thing except having to do with y/s/n.

It's just something we've all grown accustomed to.

The only reason we're going on this dinner date is because y/s/n has started questioning Shawn and I's relationship and we want him to see that we can be out as a family.

"Well you and daddy should see each other more. You guys are cute." He giggled.

I chuckled. "I'll keep that in mind baby boy." I pulled into the restaurant parking lot.

y/s/n and i walked into the restaurant. A blonde waitress came over to us with an annoyed look.

She'd better fix it before she receives what she's giving.

"Um we don't let people use our bathroom unless they're customers."

I creased my eyebrows. I was about to go off on this girl but y/s/n ran off.

"Y/s/n! Come back!" I went after him.

"Hoe needs to keep her nappy headed child under control." I heard the butch mumble under her breath.

"I bet you're working here to keep yours fed huh?" I said to her before walking off to my sons direction.

Hey, she wanted to take it there. I'll gladly lead the way.