•head•

"So you don't know what it is?"

"It's not that I don't know what it is. I've just never been given it before."

You and Shawn were having those late night 'I don't care if it's inappropriate let's talk about it' conversations and it brought you guys to the topic "head" or "blowjob"

"So what your saying is it can be given by both a girl and a boy?" He asked so innocently.

You chuckled. "Yes Shawn. But then you would call it head."

"Gosh. You know so much. Have you....ever given head before?" He asked blushing.

You we caught off guard by his question.

"Um. Maybe we should call it a night. It's pretty late." Your roommate said. He left your room with a goodnight.

Afterwards you took a shower, did all your other business, and got in your bed. That question was still bugging you. Why would Shawn ask you that?

Did he want you to give him head?

You weren't gonna be able to sleep until you got your answer. Besides, something deep down inside made up want to blow him.

You crept across the hallway and silently opened Shawn's door. He was sound asleep. How could he sleep after asking a question like that?

You crawled onto his bed until you were straddling him. You ruffled his hair until he woke up. "Y/n. What are you doing? Are you okay?" He held onto your waist.

You looked down playing with your fingers. "Somethings bothering me."

"Well what is it? You can talk to me about anything you know." He said still holding onto your waist.

"Um earlier you asked me if I'd ever given head before. Um I haven't. But I-i know how to." You said looking up at him. "Well I haven't either but...I also know how to eat you out." You looked at him shocked.

Before you could say anything Shawn flipped you over and attacked your neck with kisses. You let out loud moans. Shawn started pulling down your shorts along with your underwear.

"S-Shawn are you sure you wanna do this?" You asked concerned.

He spread your legs.

He looked up at you and smirked. "Just lay back and relax y/n." You did as you were told and waited for contact.

Minutes had passed and nothing had happened.

"Shawn if this is a joke, I-" You were stopped by your own moan.

Shawn was leaving sloppy kisses in your lower region causing you to cry out in pleasure.

Minutes had passed and you had came multiple times.

"Jeez your so wet." Shawn mumbled after pulling away.

You both laughed.

"Well let me return the favor." You pulled Shawn up into a kiss while flipping you to over making you on top.

Shawn pulled of his shirt and you kissed down his stomach to his v-line.

You were about to pull down his shorts when he stopped you.

"You sure you wanna do this y/n."

"Y-yeah Shawn."

Truth is you don't know what the he'll you were doing. It was still a shock to you that Shawn knew what he was doing.

You pulled down Shawn's shorts along with his boxers letting his erection spring free.

Shawn let out a small moan causing you to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Shawn looked at you in confusion.

This caused you to laugh even harder.

"It's just. Your moans are adorable. It's crazy how these kids come up with this stuff truly amazing."

"It's truly amazing that you want to keep reading." Shawn blushed.

"Hey you wanted to make a fanfic video now you got one. Alright guys that's all for today. Make sure you give this video a thumbs up. We'll see you next week! Byeee!"

You ended the video.

"Your fans are truly creative Shawn." You laughed while sitting up.

"Haha you can say that again." He laughed.

You both kinda just sat there awkwardly.

"So, y/n. Have you ever given head before?"