•late nights•

"Baby." I whispered in her ear before kissing her forehead.

"mmm." She grumbled before burying her head further into my chest. I sighed and smiled down at her while playing in the thick pile of curls on her head.

"Y/n, baby, wake up." I poked her side a couple of times until she stirred and opened her eyes revealing a shining sparkle in her (y/e/c) eyes. "What Shawny?" She rubbed her eyes but the sparkle still remained.

"You've fallen asleep girl." I chuckled. We were laying in the back of the pick up truck my father loaned me at 12 am. We came out here around 9 pm to watch the stars and talk, about stuff.

"Damn." She sat up. "I'm sorry Shawn." She nervously laughed pulling the blanket that was covering us both closer to her body.

"Its alright babe."

I wrapped an arm around her. She looked up at me with a sign of blush on her cheeks. It may not be evident to anyone else but with y/n, all her emotions tend to show.

"It still looks good out here." Y/n said as she gazed at the stars while they shined down on her brown skin. "So do you." I mumbled.

"Hm?" She asked. "Nothing." She shrugged and went back to looking above her.

"Hey you ready to go?" I asked getting ready to get up. "No!" She slightly raised her voice while pulling me back down onto her making our faces two inches away from each other.

Before I could say anything I felt soft, plump, lips crashing into mine. When we pulled away I couldn't do anything but stutter an "o-okay."