•major key•

"Shawn why are you bringing all those bottles of water in here?"

You sat on the bed and watched as Shawn brought in arms full of water bottles from the kitchen and sat them at the wall beside the bed.

"Because y/n, you need water to stay healthy. It's a major key." He smiled while sitting next to you.

You rolled your eyes.
"And why can't they be a major key downstairs in the fridge?" You asked.

"Because, knowing you, you go right past the water bottles and grab some soda." He said.

"And... What's stopping me from doing that from upstairs?" You raised and eyebrow

"Well again, knowing you. You care for everything, living or nonliving. You don't have the heart to neglect these water bottles that are sitting here waiting to be drank. So you'd drink one ever time you'd walk by them."

You laughed at his explanation.

"You are so wrong." You chuckled.

"Am I?" He smirked.

"Yes." You stood up and walked away.

Next day//

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up and noticed Shawn wasn't there. I shrugged and got up and did all my morning duties.

Once I headed out the bathroom and towards the doorway, I noticed the bottles sitting there waiting to be drank.

The sight of them parched my throat.

"Well one wouldn't hurt." I said to myself while grabbing one and heading downstairs.

I took and swig while heading downstairs. All of a sudden Shawn jumped out if front of me.

"Aha!" He yelled making me spit the water out on his shirt.

"Not the reaction I was hoping." He mumbled making me laugh.

"I thought you wouldn't give into the helpless water bottles." He smirked.

"W-well I didn't. It..was hot in the shower. A-and I got dehydrated." I smiled.

"Yeah, whatever." He chuckled.

"Hey! I can resist things!" I yelled.

"Oh really?"

He smirked then pulled his damp shirt off his body revealing his toned, hard chest.

The sight made me drool.

"Thirsty, y/n?"

I dodged the question and hopped on him making us fall on the couch.

I pulled him into a needy kiss.

I pulled away letting us catch our breath.

"Now this, is a major key."

A/n: lol don't ask me why I chose water bottles. I guess I'm just a thirsty mf.