•aw,comon•

I was in the car playing music from my phone waiting on Shawn to come back from grabbing food at the mall.

We had went shopping today and had initially decided to go out somewhere to eat but I quickly changed my mind as soon as we got in the parking lot.

And being the spoiled bitch I am, Shawn went back to the food court to get some food.

I was going in on a song that I knew all the words to when Shawn yanked the door open, climbed in, and started the car thus stopping the music.

I noticed he had no food with him.

Uh,oh.

"Hey babe, what happened?"

He said nothing, he just pulled out of the parking lot and drove.

I sat silently in the passenger seat when I got a call from (y/f/n).

"Hey what's up." I said while holding the phone in my hand.

"Hey, nothing much I was just wondering if you wanted to do anything later."

I looked over at Shawn who looked like steam was about to come out of his ears.

"Uh, I don't know if I'm gonna be available."

"Aww, since when did things come before moi!?"

Her voice rang throughout the truck.

"(Y/f/n), I just c-"

"Hang up the phone y/n." Shawn mumbled.

I gulped. Shawn has always called me (y/n/n).

"Hey, I'll call you later (y/f/n)." I said loud enough so she could hear.

"You better hoe, love you."

I laughed. "Love you too." Then I hung up.

Shawn sighed deeply while gripping the wheel.

This made the smile on my face disappear and bite my lip.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Silence. I sighed.

"Just because you're unhappy doesn't mean I have to be." I played 'Rider' by PARTYNEXTDOOR on my phone.

I was about to start singing but Shawn immediately paused it. I knew he was smirking up under that frown.

"Aw, comon Shawn." I whined.

He said nothing. He was focusing on the road so I played it again from my phone.

Before I could open my mouth he paused it, once again.

"Okay stop being a butthole. You know I like this song."

I played it again and Shawn finally let it play. I was singing along and dancing around while Shawn was driving whirl being a fun sponge. So I decided to mess with him. Fortunately we approached a red light.

I started poking him and singing in his face. Shawn has told me I have a beautiful voice so that wouldn't have irritated him. So I sang badly on purpose.

He tried his best to look irritated but I knew he couldn't resist laughing at me. The red light was extremely long so the wait consisted of me singing off-key and poking him in his face.

I finally broke him when I sang a long note and my voice cracked. His lips curved into a smile and he slightly chuckled and it then grew into a loud laugh.

I joined in the laugh because not only did it make me laugh but Shawn had that beautiful laugh that made you join in even if you didn't understand why he was laughing.

Tears were streaming down our faces and we were jumping up and down in our seats. We were really enjoying the moment until it was interrupted by horns honking behind us.

The light had turned green, who knows how long it had been since it had changed.

Shawn immediately pushed the gas and went into another lane that would lead us to the neighborhood that lived in.

We finally made it to his two story home. Because his parents were already parked in the driveway. He parked on the side.

We sat there for a minute until I spoke up again.

"Do you want to talk about it now?"

I looked over at him.

"To be honest no, but I knew you won't leave me alone about it until I tell you so.."

I nodded.

He began to explain why he was upset and as he did my eyes widened. Once he finished we sat there in silence for a while.

"So let me get this straight Shawn. You were upset not only with yourself but me because they ran out of curly fries at the food court."

He nodded slowly.

I gave him a long blank stare and got out the car heading in the house.

He rolled down the window.

"Aw, comon, (y/n/n). Don't give me the silent treatment."

A/n: I understand your pain Shawn😂.

Any ways I'm sorry I have not been updating much on this book and nazlanmak, I can't update on that one until I get to Texas bc I wrote the next chapter down in a note book which had been packed up. And I refuse to rewrite lol sorry it was just that good, to me.

And I'm currently in Georgia, then I'm going to New Orleans, THEN, I'm going to Texas.

Lowkey excited about this move..

Btw have you heard Ruin!!???

It got me like: