•my little stalker•

Shawn p.o.v

It was 9pm. Y/n was getting off of work. I drove behind her car leaving a great bit of space between us. I stopped at a house and watched her get out the car and head inside.

I parked in the unowned houses driveway and snuck my way to the tree by her window.

I sat there and waited outside her window watching her lay in her bed and scroll through her phone.

I was beginning to get bored but the she got up and started undressing herself. I blushed and quickly looked away. I always did this when she would get undressed but something made me want to look.

I turned towards the window and saw y/n in her underwear playing with herself. This made the blush grow on my face and also make me stiffen.

Y/n's movements and moans made me indeed horny.

I wanted her so bad.

I traveled my hand down towards my crotch and rubbed on my area making my length grow. I groaned in pleasure.

I dipped my hand into my pants stroking my length as I watched y/n's curvy body.

As her movements quickened so did mine. We were both going at a fast past until we both released. Both panting and sweating.

Y/n's eyes were shut tight and her legs were shaking. Such a beautiful sight. I wish I were the cause.

Y/n opened her eyes slowly and her breath went back to a steady pace.

She turned her eyes towards the window.....as if she were looking at me. I quickly gathered myself to leave but the she called my name.

"Shawn come back!"

I turned back to the window to see y/n calling after me. I slowly made my way towards the window where we share nervous glances.

"Um. I uh. Know you've been watching me." She smiled awkwardly.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I don't mean to come off that way I just-". She cut me off.

"It's okay Shawn. I kinda understand." We both nervously laughed.

"So uh.....what just happened was?"

"For you." She smirked.

"M-me?" I gulped.

"Yeah. Hey uh how about you come in for a shower?" She chuckled.

"Only if you join me."

"Deal."