•fight night stand•

"Hey so what do you plan on doing after this?"

My friend asked before sipping her alcoholic drink. The club was literally bumping and it reeked of sweat.

I checked the time on my phone.

12 am.

"To be honest, home. Can't have a repeat of last time."

We both laughed but then my smile dropped.

"What's wrong." She was about to turn around but I stopped her.

"No. Don't look, it's this guy who's been watching me all night with perv eyes."

We locked eyes and he smirked while setting his drink down.

"Shit."
"What?"
"He's coming over! Act like you don't give a fuck."

We put on our best bitch face and looked everywhere but in the guys direction.

"Hi ladies." The guy walked up with a disgusting aroma radiating off of him.

"Hi." We both smiled fakely.

"You two are looking pretty sexy tonight. To bad I can't dance with the both of you otherwise that wouldn't be too fair."

I scoffed tending to my drink.

"Um, look mister. It's already cluttered out there and it's hot. We don't want to dance." I spoke up.

"Oh that's no problem, I can get some people to clear out."

I know that cheap cologne will do the job.

I smirked at my thoughts but he then grabbed my arm pulling me out to the dance floor.

I turned to my friend mouthing 'go get help'.

"Move!" He growled at a couple of people causing them to scatter.

"See." He smirked and started grinding against me.

Wtf. This music didn't even call for grinding.

"Um, can you please stop. I told you I didn't want to dance." I started to walk away but he pulled me back.

"I never said I was done with you sweetheart." He started getting closer to me to where he was breathing down my neck.

"Now where were we?" His hands gripped my waist causing me to push at him.

"Hey! Get the fuck off me."

He didn't budge.

See this is why I don't waste my time getting sexy on the weekends.

Suddenly his weight was pulled off me.

I saw a tall chestnut haired guy punch the guy in his jaw.

"I think the lady told you to stop several times!"

Well damn.

The guy got back up and punches were thrown. To be honest I just sat there.
I was not about to break it up because one, what I look like breaking up a fight. And two, the man kind of deserved it.

Eventually someone came and broke it up and the guys were kicked out.

I followed them out to thank the guy.

I saw him leaning against the club wall with a towel wiping at his busted lip.

I walked over to him causing him to look up at me and smile.

"I uh, thanks for what you did for me back there." I played with my fingers.

"Oh it's nothing. Guy needed his ass kicked." He chuckled before tensing up again.