•booty•

"YOU NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME!!"

"Y/N I HAVE A CAREER! BESIDES WHEN I DO YOURE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING!"

"OH YOU ARE NOT TURNING THIS ON ME! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BALANCE MY SCHEDULE AROUND YOU WHEN YOU NEVER TELL ME WHEN YOURE FREE. YOU BARELY EVEN HAVE TIME TO TELL ME HELLO WHEN YOU GET HOME!!"

"You know what, I'm not gonna argue with you anymore because I need to keep my vocals intact." He said sitting down and rubbing his temples.

"Yeah because that's the only thing going on in your life that you pay attention to." You said while walking out the kitchen.

You and Shawn were having your annual arguments over the same thing.

Shawn looked up and saw the one thing that makes him forget about everything

You were making your way out the kitchen when you felt a hard smack in your behind.

"Hey!! What the hell Shawn I'm still mad at you!" You yelled turning back to him.

"Yeah well I'm still mad at you too!! But I can't stay mad at that ass."
He said walking over to you and grabbing a handful of your ass and squeezing it as hard as he could.

You yelped in pain.

"Shawn what the f-"

Before you could say anything else he attacked your lips with his while sticking his tongue in your mouth keeping his hands on your ass. You weakened into the kiss and gave in.

He pulled back leaving you dazed.

"Now that I think about it......I'm not mad at you anymore. Jump." He said before attacking your mouth again. You obeyed and he started carrying you up the stairs.

He pushed open the door and roughly put you on the bed and started kissing and nipping at your neck. You squeezed your eyes letting out a small moan every once in a while.

He pulled away and looked at you with lustful eyes.

"I know we were just arguing baby, but with an ass like that y/n. I can never stay mad. I'm sorry about not paying attention to you. But know you now have my full undivided attention."

He went back to kissing your neck as the kisses got lower......

And lower.......

And lower.......

And lower.......

Oh god.............

So I don't know why I'm updating so early (it's 3 am here)

Finally get sleep and choose not to use it.

But anyways here you go honey buns

But don't worry I'll be updating more this weekend.

-🌸💁🏽