•jelly shawn•

You and Shawn were grocery shopping for your new apartment.

"Hey babe I'm gonna go get some cereal I'll be back."
Shawn said walking from the isle.

You were reaching for something that was at the top shelf when you saw someone grab what you needed.

"Here you go cutie." You then looked up at the familiar voice to find your ex-boyfriend Trevor Jackson.

"Oh hey y/n."
He flashed that smile that can make any girl weak at the knees.

"Um...hi Trevor. Still picking girls up off the street I see." I said smirking.

"Aha funny. So you still with ole' boi?" He said smirking.

"What's his name again? Uhh, Shane or somethin ."

You glared at him. "You know what his name is."

"Oh yeaah. Shawn. All I know is he can't make you feel good like I can." He said whispering in my ear.

"Hey y/n you know where I can find the extra large condoms!" Shawn said loudly walking over and wrapping his arm around your waist.

"I-i don't know Shawn." You said blushing.

"Uhh isn't your name is Tristan or somethin?" Shawn asked smirking at Trevor's shocked face.

You sighed. "You know what his name is."

Shawn chuckled. "Oh yeaah. Trevor. Nice seeing you man. You can see who's finally making y/n feel good."

"Whatever man." Trevor walked away.

We eventually made it check out.

"You heard that convo didn't you?"
You said nervously.

"Every word baby." He said smiling.

"By the way I wasn't kidding about those condoms." He whispered in your ear making your face heat up.

What an eventful night you were about to have when you got home.