•sweater weather•

It was extremely cold outside in (y/c/n) and you were in the living room sitting in front of the fireplace you were still shivering.

Shawn had went in the kitchen to make hot chocolate for the both of you while you stayed and put on Netflix for the both of you.

"Shawnnn h-hurry up." You said while trying to keep your teeth from chattering.

"I'm almost done babe." Shawn said from the kitchen.

You sighed and kept scrolling through Netflix on your laptop.

Once you finally found a moving you felt to arms wrap around you.

"I'm back." He whispered in your ear sending chills down your spine.

"Babe, you're shaking. Do you have the shivers?"

(A/n: lol my friend told me she had this yesterday)

"Uhm, yeah, sure." I said while still shaking.

He stood up causing me to look up at him.

"Shawn what are you do-"

I was distracted my Shawn's abs staring to reveal itself.

My mouth started watering at the sight put I quickly shook the dirty thoughts out of my head.

"Here."

Shawn handed his sweater to you.

"Wha- why?" I held the sweater which still held Shawn's body warmth.

"I'm not as cold as you." He shrugged.

I smiled pulling him down and engulfing him into a warm hug. Most of the heat coming from him.

"Thanks for not letting me freeze." You mumbled into his bare chest.

You felt the vibrations of his chuckle. He pulled me closer and kissed my curls.

"I'd never let you freeze babe."

For the rest of the day. You two stayed downstairs watching movies and drinking hot chocolate.

Things were going swell until the power went out.

You couldn't really get any closer to Shawn because you were already cuddled up.

"Uh. Oh." Shawn said making you giggle.

"At least the fire is still going." I said trying to lighten the mood but a ghost must've heard me because the fire went out instantly.

You let out a deep sigh which turned into a fog.

"Oh my god I can see my breath." You gasped.

"Come on let's go up stairs. I bet it's warmer up there." You were about to walk but Shawn scooped you up carrying you to the bedroom.

Once he laid you down, he wrapped the comforter around you and lit some candles.

"You didn't have to do that Shawn." You said while shaking.

"Well I wanted to." He said while climbing in bed with you and pulling you towards him as close as you two could get.

Your cheeks started to heat up.

"You warm yet y/n." He asked while rubbing your arms.

"Ooh I'm getting there."