•asthetic•

Can anyone tell where that's from?

::

Shawn.

I grabbed my cup and walked to the back of the cafe making my way to my usual booth in the corner when I saw a girl with beautiful brown skin sitting there.

She was reading a book with her glasses resting on the bridge of her nose. I watched as her curly hair would fall in front of her face and she'd push it behind her ear.

She's so beautiful.

But she's in my seat.

I slowly walked towards her and slid into the seat in front of her.

She was still deep into her book, not letting a single thing distract her.

"Hi." I blurted out.

She glanced up at me and scanned me.

Oh no she's about to curse me out for disturbing her.

But, she smiled.

"Hi."

She then went back to her book. Id think she'd be uncomfortable with a stranger sitting at a booth with her.

"No it's cool. It's too many problems out there in the world for me to be troubled about something so simple."

She chuckled.

"I didn't mean to say that out loud." I looked down at my coffee.

"It's fine." She once again for smiled but this time showing her bright teeth.

"I'm y/n."

I looked at her holding he hand out.

I connected my pale hand with her contrasted on.

"I'm shawn."

Her skin was soft I never wanted to let go. Actually I was still holding on.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I blushed and let go.

"It's cool." She giggled.

I loved how She was so okay with things people would usually judge others for. She made me feel comfortable.

We immediately engaged in conversation witch she initiated.

She's so intriguing, I never wanted to conversation to end.

We were talking about something completely random when I noticed to time the clock in the dimly lit building.

"Oh gosh. I've got to get back to work. I'm sorry." I said standing up.

"No it's fine. I completely understand."

We walked out of the cafe and down the street.

She pulled out some paper and scribbled on it.

"Hey if you want to ever talk or hang out. Give me a call. It was great talking with you Shawn."

She pulled me into a hug I wasn't expecting but I immediately hugged back.

"It was nice talking to you too y/n. And you will be hearing from me soon." I smiled as I grabbed the paper and waved.

As we split ways I looked down at the paper.

Let's not be strangers anymore :)
xxx-xxx-xxxx -y/n

::

GUYS I WANT TO MAKE THIS A BOOK SO BAD!! MY HEAD IS BURSTING WITH IDEAS!!

Also I'm in need of ppl to talk to. My life gets boring so Kik me ~layahhammock~