•he leaves you• |2|

It's been months since you last heard from Shawn.

A few days after he left his little hoe camila came over and got the rest of his stuff. She had to try your best to keep from bashing her head in. (No offense towards Camilla or the 5h fans)

The first few weeks consisted of 90s slow jams, ice cream, and crying your heart out. But once you realized that you were very good to Shawn. You were like "Fuck him!"

So you went out with some friends at a popular club to relive some anger and stress.

There were so many cute guys but you could never see them the way you saw Shawn. You went and sat down and ordered a drink. You were scrolling through your phone when you felt someone sit beside you.

You turned and saw Camilla Cabello.
"Hey Hun." She said flashing a smile.

You gave her one of those 'bitch don't try me' looks.

"Ok I'm sorry about what happened. I'm just as mad as you. Shawn and I broke up a few days ago. He said that what he did was stupid and he never loved me. I was just there to listen. Now I see how it feels for someone to just up and leave you and all you can do is love them." She said with a tear running down her cheek

"Well I'm glad your not entirely full of shit." I chuckled.

"Get your sympathy from someone else...cause I don't want it." I got up and headed for the door. The bitch ruined my night.

As soon as I got home I got undressed showered and ready for bed. I watched some reruns until I drifted off to sleep.

A few minutes after I feel asleep I felt an arm around me. I quickly rose up and pushed whoever it was out of the bed.

"Y/n." The person moaned.
"Shawn?" I jumped of the bed and helped him up.

"Wait a minute. Fuck you!" I pushed him.

"Y/n. I'm so sorry. I was just.....selfish. I learned from you that I never took the time to talk to you about my feelings and just did what I wanted." He grabbed my hands.

"Shawn. The only thing I've learned from you is that I need to change the locks. Comon." I pulled him towards the door.

Shawn yanked me towards him and pulled me into a hug.

"One more chance. Y/n."

You sighed. "I swear to god if I have to fuck up another fifth harmony member. It's yo ass." I chuckled.

"Oh I love you."