•finally•

"And I don't even know your name!"

Your phone rang as an incoming FaceTime call appeared on your phone.
You answered and Shawn's face appeared on your phone.

"Hey baby girl." His eyes lit up.
"Hey Shawn." You gushed.

"Hey where are you headed?" He asked curiously.

"Oh nowhere special just to the store. Y'know grab some (your fave icecream) and some chick flicks while drowning in my tears at the thought of you not being here. Y'know,the usual."

"Aww comon y/n. You know I only have a few more places to go before I come home. Be strong babygirl. We'll reunite soon."

You looked out the window and blushed.

"Anyways you still at the airport?" You asked with anticipation.

"Yeah. We won't be getting on the plane for a while. God I wish you were here with me. I'm dying of boredom here y/n." He pouted.

I giggled. "Like you said we'll reunite soon." You cheesed into the camera.

"Is there a gift shop in there by chance?" You asked trying not to sound suspicious.

"Um yeah I'm staring at it right now. Why, you want something y/n because y'know I'd definitely get you something." He said proudly.

"Then I most definitely want something. And make sure you think about it very carefully because I'm very detailed about your gifts Shawn." You said trying to make sense.

"Uhh,yeah sure babe."

"Okay I'll see you in a- I mean I'll see you in my dreams shawny." And cue the fake sniffles.

"Aww I'll meet you there honeybun. Bye."

"Bye Shawn." You let out a sigh of relief as I hang up the phone. You finally made it to the airport.

Yep. You're surprising Shawn.

You hadn't seen the muffin man in five months due to his career and you couldn't take it anymore. You wouldn't share these feelings with Shawn because you just wanted to support him.

So why not express them in person?

You finally got to the airport and started looking for the gift shop Shawn told you about.

Shawns p.o.v

"Why does it feel so difficult to find a gift for y/n. It's like I don't wanna give her something small because I feel she deserves more than that but I also don't wanna give her something big because she always says it's too much. You get what I'm saying?" I said to the bodyguard.

"Mmhmm." He said obviously not listening.

"Look kid we don't have all day now hurry up and grab something. I'm pretty sure your puppy will appreciate anything you give it."

That's how you know he wasn't listening.

"Well if you'd ask me mister. I'd say that whatever you get her she will cherish it and find every good in it because she got it from the one she loves the most."
I heard a voice say behind me.

"Hey that's great advice. It actually sounds like something y/n would sa- Hey wait a minute!." I turned around and found y/n with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh! Y/n!" I picked her up and squeezed her.

"Hey shawny." She said gasping for air.

"Oh,Sorry." I said while putting her down.

"It's just I haven't seen you in a wh-"

She cut me off with a kiss that was getting heated extremely fast.

She pulled away to breath and hugged me once again.

"I missed you so much shawny. I just couldn't wait to see you anymore." She whispered.

I felt tears staining my shirt.

I put my face in the crook of her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Finally."

----------------------------------------------
And that my friends.......sucked booty😂

But anyways please comment and stuff you know the usual. I like to hear feedback. Also check out my other book Ain't it fun. I know u I haven't updated it in a while but trust me I workin on it.

Between this, trying to enjoy the last few days of summer vacation, and getting ready for school.

(which is next Monday for me: FRESHMAN😓)

It's kinda hard to balance.

I'm gonna try to get a little schedule going for updates because I don't wanna be one of those writers who updates every three months. I really writing so....I have a lot of ideas for this book and more books.

Stay tuned. Or whatever they say on t.v

~layah🌸✊🏽