•aquainted•

Shawn p.o.v

Me: Hey can you come over.....I need release

I left y/n the message.

Ever since that encounter at the after party, I just can't get enough of her. The curviness of her body, the way she moves, the way she wraps her mouth on my-

My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. Damn.

I immediately pulled her inside and attached my lips to hers.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up. We made our way up the stairs and into my bedroom where I layed her down on the bed gently.

"Why are you takin your time Mendes?" She smirked.

I then ripped off herclothes since she wants to be a smartass.

I dove straight into her womanhood slurping up all the juices.

She moaned as she ran her hands through my hair. Fuck I can't take it any longer. I got undressed quickly and slammed into her.

"Shit. No prep?" Y/n moaned.

"Oh please. You like it rough." I said while slamming into her.

Surprisingly she managed to flip us over and she climbed on top of me and started riding me.

I groaned as I tightened my grip on her waist.

"Fuck your so beautiful." I whispered.

Y/n then stopped and got off of me.

"Hey. Wh-what's wrong?" I asked sitting up.

"Why do you always do this Shawn?"
Y/n asked pulling her clothes back on.

"Do what y/n?" I asked pulling on some sweat pants.

"You get all lovey dovey when we have sex. We aren't making love. We're just, fucking." She said looking away.

"Y/n I'm falling in love with you. No scratch that. I am in love with you." I walked over her and put my hands on her waist.

"No Shawn. You,You can't love me. It's dangerous. For your career and well, for my well being. I'm sorry."

She kissed my cheek and left.

Why won't she just let me love her?