•thanks•

"Hey babe did you get that text message your dad sent us in our group chat?" Shawn asked you while you two were sitting in the kitchen.

You had just got home from school so Shawn decided to stay over for a while.

"Uhm nope." You said while leaning against the counter.

You held your phone in your hand going to your messages to check to see if you'd gotten the message. But there were no new messages.

"Yeah I didn't. See."

You sat the phone on the counter towards him and went into the fridge because you know, food is love, food is life.

While you were looking in the fridge for something good you heard giggling.

You grabbed a water bottle and turned to Shawn who was looking at every other conversation but the one you showed him.

"Hey what are you doing dude?" You ran over to him to grab your phone but he moved it away from you.

He was opening your messages.

Shawn knows for a fact that you doesn't like to open messages that don't need to be open. It gives your message icon unread message numbers and makes it seem like you have a life.

So when you saw him opening messages you hadn't replied to, you were furious.

"Shawn stop!"

You finally got a hold of your phone but Shawn still had a firm grip on it.

"Let it go." You mumbled trying to snatch it away.

"No you let it go." He said with a smirk.

So as you began to tug, he began to tug which caused the phone to fly out of its case and face down on the tile floor.

The case was still in you guys hand.

Everything was silent. You were so scared to pick up the device. But you had to find out eventually.

You walked over to the phone and picked it up.

"Is it cracked?" He whispered.

You stared down at the phone.

"Oh, yeah." You sighed.

"Thanks, Shawn." You sat down.

"Oh my gosh baby I'm so sorry." He ran towards you.

You wouldve thought you'd be more angrier than you were acting. It was all still a shock to you that it actually cracked.

Hell the phone flew in the air face down on the ground. The same shit happened hours before in your last class.

With the case of course.

"Comon babe. Bring the phone."

Shawn grabbed your hand and pulled you out the door.

::
"Alright sir you are all set for the new phone." The man smiled.

"Oh no sir, it's for my girl here." Shawn wrapped an arm around me.

"Oh, we congratulations mam. Enjoy and have a good day."

You two walked out of the store.

"You forgive me now baby." He looked down at you.

"Sure, thanks babe." You kissed him.

A/n: lol all of this is based on a true story. So this happened on Wednesday. My brother did cause me to break my phone screen. I could not see anything on it at all.

This is the 5c and the case it slipped out of

This is the 5c and the case it slipped out of. Only reason it slipped out was because the case was made for the 5. Which I gave to my brother when he shattered the screen on his phone and I had to get this one.

So many problems with this phone lol it would hear up and randomly turn off. This was my second 5c actually.

I think the only reason I wasn't as mad about was because the phone was shit anyways but I had to figure out how to get all my crap back.

But when my mom came home I told her what happened and we went straight to Verizon where she got me this.

She payed for it or whatever but my brother has to pay her back lol.