•haunted•

Shawn.
I sat on the steps and watched as she unlocked the door and stepped inside.

She'd just come home from her classes and I could tell she was exhausted.

She ran her hands through her beautiful curls, kicked off her shoes, picked them up and headed upstairs.

I sat up and followed her into her room and sat on the bed in which we would spend many sleepless nights staring at the ceiling.

She went into the bathroom and discarded all of her clothing, I couldn't help but enjoy her curves as she stepped into bathroom.

It's been weeks since shes moved in and I haven't disturbed her one bit.
Except for that one time when I slightly touched her ass.

Honest, mistake. Honest.

But she's not like the other people who only stay here to catch signs of me or disrespect the place I cherish. She's different in multiple ways.

I know that she feels invisible, dead, like me. I read it in her diary on accident.

Honest mistake, honest.

I know it should be impossible and seem crazy but I might be falling for her.

We never once shared a conversation and but I know we have many things in common.

I'm so tired of talking to myself and being afraid of and angry at others. Tonight, I must reveal myself to her.
She might be the key to my happiness.

The reason I might still be here.

Y/N.

I've never been truly afraid of many supernatural things. Maybe things such as failing a class or no wifi. But eerie, unexplained things I accepted.

I had recently moved into my apartment and it is beautiful. I found it surprising that no one had already moved in until I kept hearing that it was supposedly haunted.

I would have people come up to me and ask what it looked like inside or why would I even want to come near the front door.

They'd say that they would see tall shadows or what sounded like a badly tuned guitar. It'd been weeks and I hadn't heard anything but that all changed tonight.

It was 10pm and I was sitting in the living room watching AHS. I went to grab the bowl of popcorn I had sitting next to me but it wasn't there.

I knew I had sat it up there but it was close to pitch dark so maybe I had knocked it down. I stood up and looked around for the bowl but I couldn't find it.

I went to turn the light on but then I noticed the bowl sitting a the top of the stairs. I could tell it was the bowl because the hallway was strangely dimly lit.

Furrowing my eyebrows wondering to why it was up there, I went and picked it up. Nothing but kernels were in the bowl.

Now I'm trippin.

I then heard music playing. A guitar.

I heart stopped.

Although It scared the shit out of me, I noticed that the music wasn't out of tune like everyone said. It was beautiful.

I dropped the bowl and went towards the sound.

A/n: ^^um.....wyd👀

It was coming from the hallway closet. Or what I thought was a hallway closet.

I opened the door and it was an extra room. It was dimly lit and there was a guy sitting in a chair facing away from me strumming a guitar in his hand while humming.

I gasped causing him to stop and turn to me revealing a beautiful face. He smiled.

Not even being able to process what I'm seeing, I didn't even notice him appear in front of my face.

I lost my breath as his hand lifted up but exhaled when he laid it against my cheek, caressing it.

I could tell he was just as scared as I was so I gave him a little smile. Once he dropped his hand I lifted up mine.

I watched as our hands were nearing each others purposely. I looked up at him and once our hands touched, he disappeared.

Just like that.

I turned looking around to find him. But I just found myself tangled up in my winter coats.

I pushed my way out of the closet and looked back at it.

How the hell...

I rubbed my temples thinking about what jut happened and went to my bathroom.

I turn on some steamy water in the sink into to rinse my face.

When I looked up into the foggy mirror I could see the reflection of the guy.

I turned around quickly to nothing. Nothing but a vague tall shadow.

Sighing i turned back to the mirror.

I studied my face but then noticed a message on the mirror. Written into the fog.

It's Shawn.

"Shawn.." I mumbled.

Was that his name?