•silent treatment•

Shawn.

It's been about 3 hours since y/n and I have talked. 5 since the incident. First it went from small remarks to grumbles to well...nothing. To be honest I didn't think y/n would last this long, but I didn't think what happened was that serious.

We both waited in silence for the other to speak up. She can be so damn stubborn. I told her I was sorry. It wasn't like I liked the kiss.

Y/n.

Almost 4 hours. New record.

I can't believe he actually thinks I'm gonna give in so easily this time like what the hell. He let a girl kiss him in stage in front of hundreds of people. Thinks an apology was gonna help things. Nah it's gonna take a whole lot more than that.

I sat across from him in the living room and watched him play on his phone just to avoid my gaze. Burning holes into his head. I don't see why he expects any girl to forgive so easily. I'm sure he'd act the same way.

I looked away and sighed.

I looked back at him to see him still on his phone. I sighed louder.

"If there's something you've got to say. I suggest you say it but if not, I will not continue these childish remarks with you." Shawn said with his attention still on his phone.

I scoffed and stood up making my way upstairs. I mean I loved how he just took charge like that but I wasn't gonna let it show. Before I could step foot on the first step, I felt hands around my waist and being carried to the room.

"Shawn..." I warned.

Once we made it into the room, I got out of his grip and went for the bathroom but he quickly grabbed me and sat me on his lap.

"Shawn. Let me go." I looked into his brown eyes.

"No. We have to talk about this." He said with a stern look.

"Oh. So we're getting serious? Alright I'll play along." I put on my serious face which made Shawn chuckled.

He quickly stopped. "No. This is serious talk. Y/n what happened today was not my fault and I tried to handle it the best I could."

I scoffed. "Shawn you already know your fans don't treat me seriously and to have another girl just kiss you in my face and I can do possibly nothing about it is just....horrible." I looked down.

Shawn

I lifted her head up.

"I understand that it hurt you. It hurt me to see it hurt you. But baby you have to understand that I had to handle the situation a certain way without hurting you, me or my fans. I never intended to hurt you babygirl, you know that right?"

She smiled. "...yeah."

I kissed her forehead.

"Besides, they don't want my none of my baby now do they?" I grinned at her.

"Well I guess you did right by sparing her an ass whopping."

We both laughed.

"That's my babygirl."