•how you meet•

"Class we are nearing the end of the 2nd semester and some of you guys aren't doing so well so I am assigning you a project which requires a partner. And no you do not get to pick your partner." Everyone groaned.

She always gives us some project to bring our grades up. I don't know why she doesn't just give them to the people who actually need help. I'm doing perfectly fine in this class and even better with these projects. I'm surprised I'm not in advanced.

I was day dreaming of skipping a grade when I felt someone sit beside me.

I looked over and caught glances with a brown eyed, brown haired boy with an adorable smile. I couldn't help but smile myself.

"Um, h-hi." He said while scratching the back of his neck. I'm gonna melt.

"Hi." I squeaked out then mentally cursed at myself for embarrassing myself in front of an angel. "Sorry it's just that you're very cute." He then blushed and put his head down.

Oh my god. Did I really just say that out loud.

"Thanks. You're cute too. Probably cuter than me." He said smiling.

Thank god for y/s/c skin.

"Thank you. I'm y/n. y/n y/l/n." I finally got out.

"I'm Shawn Mendes. Nice to meet you considering that we have every class together...I wasn't gonna say that because I felt it might be stalkerish." He chuckled.

We eventually got to work on the project and even got to know each other. When the bell rang we gathered our stuff together and headed for the door.

"Hey y/n."
Shawn stopped me.

"Yeah what's up ." I said looking up at him.

"I was uh wondering if you could-I mean if I could uh, have your number? You seem like good people you know and I would love to get to know you better." he said slightly blushing.

"Yeah sure." I put my number in his phone.

"You seem like good people too by the way." I kissed him on the cheek and headed to my next class leaving him stunned.

And we didn't even know that this would lead to a long relationship.