•treat me like fire•

(This song is life)

At school Shawn was the quiet, kept together type of guy who avoided being out going but you were the complete opposite so when you two took interest in each other it was kinda surprising.

You two were at a pep rally when you first met.

Hey boy, I like your style
Come over here, let's talk awhile
Yeah you, I'm curious what we would do, the two of us

You were in the far back not really paying attention to the pep rally but you spotted Shawn on the side trying to read a book.

Something about him intrigued you so you just had to get his attention. You walked over to him and started a conversation. At first he was in denial about you talking to him but you assured him.

What would you like to do?
I'll introduce you to my eyes, my lips, my hair.
If your good we'll go from there.

Shawn had noticed you around school plenty of times but never had the guts to step to you.

He loved everything about your appearance and wanted to get to know you better and you were up to it.

I'm feeling you, and I know that you want me too.
In the end, I'm doing me. That's all you got to see.
Hey that's just how it is, but I got a touch of this.
I'm a bit too dangerous, if you want me you should just.......
Treat me like(treat me like)
Fire(fire)

So you and Shawn "talked" for a few weeks and you like Shawn a lot but you felt like he was too sweet and sensitive for you.
You thought it would only end in hurt. So you would try to end things with him but he didn't think of it that way. He didn't care about what anyone thought, he wanted to be with you.

I gotta go know, got, got, gotta go now.
Boy, the things you do makes me wanna run and never hurt you.
Understand just how I am
Might be too much for you
Either way I'm telling you.

You loved that Shawn was willing to fight for you to be together but you didn't want to hurt him.

You would try your best to avoid him and push him away but he wouldn't take no for an answer.

He loved you and you believed that so you finally decided to give it a try but if he burns, let's just say you warned him.