•daddy•

"How do you just develop a kink for someone you shouldn't even have feelings for?" You asked y/f/n

"Hey it's possible y/n. You two are around each other 24/7. Shit your roommates. The fuck do you expect?" Y/f/n laughed.

"Well you do have a point. But I have like no experience with kinks. Like where does that even come from?" You said slurping on an icee.

"Hey I have daddy kinks for hella celebrities. In this generation it's seems normal." Y/f/n said laughing.

"Your right about that. So uh how do I deal with this??" I asked curiously.

"Well you could always masturbate like me."

"God! You little tea spiller!" I yelled.

Our laughter was shortened by Shawn walking in the living room and sitting down next to us.

"Can I ask why you to are talking about masturbation?" He asked smirking.

"N-nothing." I said shifting nervously.

"Well I'm gonna go. Don't tell anyone my little secret y/n. Bye dad- I'm mean Shawn." She chuckled as she went out the front door.

"So what was that about y/n? You two were acting kinda strange."

"It's nothing shawn." I got up and made your way up the stairs.

"Are you sure because you and y/f/n seem a little co-" I cut him off.

"Just drop it Shawn." I said heading to my room.

"Don't you mean daddy?"

I stopped in your tracks. Cheeks burning and sweat forming.

I felt his body behind you and his hand on my waist.

"You got anything you wanna say baby girl?" He asked traveling his hand to your ass.

"N-no." I said with eyes shut.

"No what?" He asked giving it a tight squeeze.

"N-no daddy." I moaned. I could feel the smirk on his face.

"That's all I wanted to hear." He chuckled and walked away.

I most definitely have a daddy kink.