•tattoo•

You were in an uber on your way to your shared home with your 3 year boyfriend.
You had been away visiting your relatives away in your hometown (y/ht/n) while Shawn stayed in Cali working on his music. You two had been apart for a couple of weeks but it felt like years. Of course you and Shawn talked the entire time but he was still acting off, as if he were hiding something.

Now Shawn isn't really good at hiding anything but it seems he's trying very hard to keep whatever it is from surfacing.

Y/n p.o.v

"Right here miss." The woman pulled up to the curb in front of our two story house due to the driveway being used by Shawn and I's cars. I paid her then got out with my bags. "Have s nice day." I said before closing the door.

I toted my bags to the front door not bothering to use my key, I just rang the doorbell. And surely I heard loud, fast, footsteps coming to the door. The door swung open revealing a tall, happy, Shawn with muscles bulging out of his long sleeve shirt.

Long sleeve shirt?

Before I could say anything, Shawn scooped me up and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"I missed you babe, especially the smell of the coconut oil in your hair." I chuckled at his remark.

"I missed things about you too Shawn, but not this long sleeve shirt." I pulled at it.
"You may look extremely sexy in it but it's like 90 something degrees outside." I said before proceeding to walk into the house.

"Yeah I can tell, these short ass shorts you've got on." I felt a smack on my ass. "Hey!" I yelled making him chuckle before grabbing my bags.

We went upstairs to our bedroom where I started to unpack my bags while Shawn sat and watched me patiently.

A/n: it takes me just about a week to unpack a suitcase.

"So um, how was your visit? How's everyone doing? My mama-in-law alright?" Shawn asked all in one breath.

I sighed and stopped what I was doing. "Which one do you want me to answer?" I looked up at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sorry. Just glad you're home." He was acting all fidgety and pulling at his right sleeve.

"Shawn, are you alright?" I grabbed his hand but he pulled back. "I'm fine y/n, really." I sighed and sat next to him.

"You do know I'm gonna keep bugging you about this until you tell me right?"

"Yup."

"So are you ready to tell me?" I looked over at him until he exhaled, slumped down, and stared at his hands. It was acquire of seconds and Shawn still had said nothing.

"Shawn y-" I stopped when I say his left hand move to his right arm and pull up the sleeve. My eyes grew wide once as each tug revealed black ink decorated upon his pale arm.

I watched as it formed a guitar. I noticed the CN tower, the trees, and its reflection in the lake.

"Babe? Babe! Come back to me, just don't kill me." I finally looked up at him.

"You like it?" He smiled nervously.

"Like it? I love it!" I laughed as he let out a sigh of relief.

"I just with you'd told me so we could get one together." I pouted.

"Aww I'm sorry, if it makes you feel any better, I haven't told the rest of the world yet."

He grabbed his phone, went to Twitter to assure his fans that yes, he got a tattoo.

A/n: yes, my baby got a tattoo😭😭.

Lol my reaction was completely different I was like "NO MY BABY GROWIN UP TO FAST!!"

Like he graduated this year too.

I cry.

But I'm sorry for my disappearance.

I've been doing....nothing actually just stuff with family I haven't seen in a couple of months

Trying to get it all in bc ya girl is moving to TEXAS in a couple of weeks.

I'm ready but also not ready if you get me.

Anyways I can't update my book nazlanmak yet bc I wrote the next chapter down in a notebook which I packed up and ready to go to SAN ANTONIO so I apologize for that lol.

-ilayah✨.