•bbf•

You were coming home from a long day at school.

Thank god it was finally Friday.

You plopped on your be with a sigh of relief. This weekend was gonna be a good one. You were about to change into your lazy clothes when your brother barged in but then quickly covered his eyes.

"I didn't see anything!!" He chuckled. "Whatever." You said as you pulled your shirt down. "What do you want?" You asked while turning on Netflix on your t.v.

"I'm having someone over for the weekend. Shawn." Y/b/n said smirking. Shawn was your major crush, but you didn't know that your brother knew that. Well you weren't gonna express it.

"And what does that have to do with me?" You asked emotionless. "Oh comon y/n. You may think I don't know. But I know." Y/b/n laughed.

You rolled your eyes. "Anyways. Don't come out your room while he's here, unless it's life threatening. I'm pretty sure you guys see enough of each other at school." He walked out of your room and closed your door halfway knowing it would irritate you.

"Ugh. Y/b/n!" You got up to close the door but as soon as you reached for the door knob, y/b/n had slammed the door shut and laughed mischievously behind it. You let out an irritated groan and went back to your bed.

This was not the first time Shawn had been over but for the weekend, it was a first.

You then heard the door bell ring, followed by your dog yapping, and a brotherly greeting.

Your heart then sped up and you became fidgety you were always like this around Shawn and you wouldn't dare leave your room when he was over.

Not because of your brother, but because you always managed to embarrass yourself around him. You were about 20 minutes into your favorite tv show on Netflix when your stomach began to growl.

Damn. You had to prepare yourself for a simple walk by Shawn Mendes into the living room.

As you descended down the stairs, Shawn's adorable voice grew louder. "Damn y/n! Heavy ass feet!" Y/b/n yelled. Your face heated with embarrassment and anger.

"Shut up! You couldn't even hear me!" You retorted.

"What part of stay in your room did you not understand!?"

"Oh I understood but then I remembered, 'oh wait! Y/b/n don't pay the bills!' So I decided to get a snack." I smiled.

Y/b/n sighed in defeat, "Whatever were going upstairs." Y/b/n started up the stairs and you started walking in the kitchen.

You were then pulled back and pushed against the wall.

"So you're not gonna say hey baby girl?" You felt Shawn's breath against your ear.

From a sudden boost of confidence you said, "I'm not supposed to converse with my brother's guests." You then pushed him off and headed in the kitchen.

You were getting something out of the cabinet when you felt hands around your waist lifting you up and placing you on the counter.

"Fuck your brother." Shawn whispered before attacking your lips with his. You wrapped your arms around his neck and you legs around his waist.

When you pulled away he said, "This is gonna be a long weekend." He chuckled.

*******************************
Bbf-brothers best friend

Heyyyyy there hope you enjoyed.