•visit•

"Damn it's hot in here."

I rolled up a couple of windows and changed into a loose top and spandex shorts.

I've been home all day because I like to be a loner sometimes but it was starting to get boring.

I actually felt like I was moments away from having a full on conversation with myself. I was sitting in the living room on my MacBook when my phone started ringing.

I smiled when I saw the name of my close friend Shawn, appear on the screen. I answered and put him on speakerphone and set it on my thigh.

"Hey boo!" I said while continuing to scroll on WeHeartIt. I could hear his angelic laugh.

"Hey y/n. How's your day going?"

"Today's been dead." I said truthfully.

"Oh let me guess, you've been home." I smiled.

"Yeah, you know me."

"Good, good." I heard him mumble.

"Why is that good?" I asked.

"Oh, um I wasn't talking about that."

I shrugged. "Okay."

"Alright well I've gotta go, bye."

"By-" he had already hung up.

"Well damn." I mumbled.

A couple minutes had passed and I was still in the same place. Suddenly the doorbell had rang so I set my laptop beside me and went to the door.

Not even bothering to look and see who it was I just opened the door to see the tall brown eyed boy I was on the phone with earlier.

"Shawn!" I jumped on him. He laughed before securing me in his arms. He set me down and closed the door.

"Damn it's hot." He said before immediately pulling of his shirt showing of his bare chest.

"Well damn, make yourself at home." I chuckled.

"Sorry." He said nervously.

"It's alright." I chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I led him to the couch in the living room.

I didn't notice he had a bag until he sat down.

"Well I was passing by here on my break so I decided to stop by and see the chocolate goddess. How are you doing anyway?" He eyed my outfit.

"I'm good I guess, a little bored though." He nodded.

"Well that's about to change because I stopped by the store." I watched as he pulled out your favorite ice cream , candy, and a couple of movies.

"Yay!" I yelled before pulling him into the my room with the stuff.

A couple of hours had passed and we had destroyed the ice cream and were on the third movie he had brought.

"Thank you for this Shawn, it was needed." I said as I laid across his lap.

"No problem."

We continued to watch the movie.

"You know, just imagine all the fun we'd have if I moved in." He said while playing in my hair.

"You trying to ask me something Shawn?"

"Psh, no....maybe."