•drunk•

A/n
lol not edited.

It was around 3 am and I was laying in bed with my sleeping boyfriend, Matthew.

I just could not sleep. Usually Matthews soft snores and his arm securely wrapped around my waist would soothe me to sleep. But I just couldn't get to sleep.

I was about to close my eyes when my phone went of with a flash making me wince.

I grabbed my looking at who would be on social media or anything at this time. But it was a text message from him.

From Shawn.
Heyy babdy cakes😚💦.

I sighed. He must be drunk.

To Shawn.
Shawn? Are you drunk right now?

From Shawn.
Pshh noooo. Maybee.😊

To Shawn.
Shawn honey? Are you alright?

From Shawn.
Nooooo. Ur not here.

I smiled a little. But then I quickly frowned. He shouldn't make me feel like this anymore.

To Shawn.
No Shawn, physically. Do have a way home?

From Shawn.
Noo. I need youu. I miss youu. I miss us.

You took in a deep breath.

To Shawn.
Where are you? I'll come get you.

From Shawn.
Ugh. It's supposed to bee the other way aroundd. I was ur shining armor in knight.

You chuckled. You quietly slipped from up under Matt and put on some pants and your slides.

To Shawn.
Just tell me where you are so I can get you somewhere safer.

Incoming call from Shawn.

I headed downstairs and answered the call.

"Hello."

"Hey baby." He slurred through the phone.

"Shawn are you at the bar a few blocks away from your house?"

"Y-*hiccups* yes."

I grabbed my keys and went out the door.

~at the bar~

"Can you walk Shawn?" I asked putting an arm around him.

"N-no. But if I fall. I'm fallin for you." He smirked at me.

I slightly chuckled as you guys walked to your car. Once I got him inside I drove to his house.

Once I got into his driveway we both sat there for a moment. I was staring ahead thinking of why I did this. But Shawn was staring straight into the side of my face.

"Y/n?"

I looked over at him. He had the most adorable guilty look on his face. Well he should be guilty. He hurt me.