•dating him•

Everyone knows that Shawn can be the sweetest thing when you just met but just imagine dating him...

Over exaggerating when he hurts you.

You were walking to the bathroom and was just about to open the door but it'd swung open hitting you in the face making you drop to the ground.

"OW!" You yelled in pain while holding your nose.

"Oh my god y/n baby I'm so sorry." Shawn came out the bathroom dropping to the ground to help you.

"N-no it's fine Shawn it doesn't even hurt that much." You rubbed at your nose.

"No it's not fine!! I could've killed you!! Jesus I'm a terrible boyfriend!" He yelled while holding you in his arms.

"Shawn."

"Why! Why God would you allow me to do such a thing! Don't die y/n! We can make it! If you see a bright light don't go towards it, it's not your time!" He started rocking you back in forth in his arms.

"Shawn baby-"

"Shh. Shh. It's okay, Daddy's got you."

• Him being afraid to be affectionate with you.

You and Shawn were in your shared bedroom watching a movie when a very heated scene came up.

You knew it was about the get uncomfortable because Shawn cleared his throat and shifting in his spot.

"You alright bae?" You asked him.

"Y-yeah. Everything's fine baby." He mumbled.

As the scene continued Shawn kept moving around, adjusting himself.

As if he was trying to keep himself from doing something. But he said he was fine so you just kept to your self.

"Uhm, y/n?" You heard Shawn say softly.

"Yes Shawn?" You looked over at him.

He was kinda sweating.

"Can I. Can I kiss you, please." He asked innocently. This made you giggle because he was being so adorable.

"Yes Shawn. You don't have to ask." You said as you inched closer to him.

With that his pink lips landed on yours. Shawn hand went to your waist but he quickly pulled himself away from you.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I touched you! Forgive me." He lowered his head.

This made you giggle in which he looked up at you. "What's so funny?"

"Shawn, I'm your girlfriend. You don't have to ask me to do such things with me. I wasn't offended that you touched me. I was actually flattered." You reassured him.

"R-really?" He smiled.

"Yes really." You pulled him on top you.

"I figured you wanted more than a kiss, yeah?"

You smirked while moving his hand to your sacred area.

"Holy...."

He sees your natural hair for the first time.