•he leaves you•

You say in the dark, tears staining your eyes, blood boiling with anger.

You just found out that your boyfriend of 4 years, Shawn Mendes was caught making out with the Camila Cabello. There were pictures too! You figured something was going on between the two but you didn't want a repeat of your last relationship ship. Too much hurt and dishonesty.

You found out earlier because it was posted all over social media. You've been sitting in the same spot for hours because you figured Shawn had been avoiding you. Your breath hitched as you heard the lock turn and the door open. As soon as the door closed you turned on the lamp beside you.

"Not now y/n." Shawn said annoyed. He started making his way up the stairs. "Oh hell no. We are going to talk about this right now!" You followed him into the room.

"You wanna talk about this now?! Okay! Camila and I have been seeing each other!" He yelled in your face.

You stopped dead in your tracks. "How long?" You whispered.

He lowered his head. "Thr-three years."

"Three years?! We've been together for fucking five years Shawn." You yelled.

"Well I got bored! Camila actually gives me the attention I deserve. Whereas you just say 'that's nice babe' and call it a damn day!" He went over to his closet and started pulling out clothes.

"What are you doing?!" You asked in a panic. "I'm done y/n. I can't keep this up any longer. I just.....not in love with you anymore."

That's when the first tear dropped. He walked over to you and wiped thetear off your face.

"I'll send for the rest of my things."

Then he left.