Chapter 30

Amy's POV

I hear my phone vibrating, waking me up from my nap. I groan, reaching for my phone on the bedside table.

I look at the caller ID on my phone. The name "Queen Drea" popping up, along with a photo of the two of us together from a day we hung out.

"What's up?," I say, answering the phone.

"I'm outside," she says.

"Why? You never said you were coming over. I'm busy tonight," I tell her.

"Well I'm here, so just let me in."

"Ughh ok fine. But only for a little while, and then you have to go home," I say, leaving my room. "Karen is coming over tonight for my dad's birthday."

"Oh shit. Birthday sex," Drea says with a laugh.

"Ew that's disgusting," I say, hanging up the phone on her.

I go downstairs, noticing Dylan sitting on the couch alone, watching tv. I go to the front door, opening it and see Drea on the porch.

"Yenno it's rude to hang up the phone on a person," she remarks, walking through the door past me.

"Whatever," I say, closing the door.

"Hey Drea," Dylan says, looking up from the couch and smiling.

"Hey little man," she says, giving him a wink.

He giggles. "What are you doing here?"

"I just stopped by to talk to Amy," she tells him, starting to walk up the stairs.

"Where are you going?," I ask.

"To your room," she states as if it's obvious.

"What do you need to talk to me about?," I say, following behind her up the stairs.

"You know exactly what I want to talk about."

Drea opens the door to my room, walking in. She sits down onto my bed, making herself comfortable. I take a seat on a chair in my room.

"So I haven't heard from you in a while," Drea says.

"Are you this clingy with Jamie too?," I ask with a chuckle.

"No because he doesn't do any crazy antics that make me worry about him."

"My 'antics' aren't that crazy," I say.

"Ya, but they're definitely not normal," she says. "Most girls don't screw around with other guys when they already have a great guy."

"Well I'm not like most girls."

"Clearly. But anyways, what happened on Saturday with Terrance?," she asks.

"The obvious," I say.

"So you guys had sex?"

"Yes."

"And how'd that go?," she questions.

"Uhh well for starters, he was a virgin," I tell her.

"Shit, you took the kid's virginity? How young is he?"

"He's only a year younger than me," I say.

"Damn Amy, you're a cougar," Drea says with a laugh.

I chuckle. "I guess you could say that."

"So was he like really bad then?," she asks.

"No, he actually wasn't. Like he was unsure of what to do, so I showed him. But then when he got the hang of it, he was good."