Chapter 47

Amy's POV

I shouldn't even be at work right now. I should be at home, relaxing by the pool. But instead I'm here, waiting on tables because someone phoned in sick, and I was asked to take their shift.

I could've said no, but my manager was practically begging me. He said I'm "one of the best waitresses we have". Which isn't necessarily true. I just make a lot of tips by flirting with customers, which causes a lot of them to come back to see me again.

A lot of guys give me their number when I'm working, but all of them end up in the trash. If I was the same Amy I was back in Oklahoma, then I would've called those guys that very same day. We would've met up, gone back to their place, had sex, and I would've left.

But now I don't feel like I need to call these guys. If I want to have sex, then I have two guys to call for that. If I want something sweet and gentle, I can call Terrance. If I want something rough and fast, I can call Tyler.

Although, it's not like Terrance can't be rough, and Tyler can't be sweet. They both know how to be gentle or aggressive in bed. But even then they have their own versions of the two different ways of having sex.

But it isn't even just about the sex anymore. It's about who they are. They're both similar, but at the same time they're polar opposites. And I'm attracted to both their personalities in different ways.

It's like Terrance is the Northern Hemisphere, and Tyler is the Southern Hemisphere, and I'm the Sun. Both halves get a chance to be closer to the Sun, while the other is further away. But they each get their turn. They each get to feel the heat.

You could go even further, and say that I'm also the Earth. Made up by both Hemispheres. The two halves creating me as a whole. And the Equator is my heart. Unclaimed by neither of them, and never to be claimed.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when I hear my name being called in the distance. I spot my manager, and make my way towards him. He asks me to go grab some more napkins from the storage room, and I nod, listening to orders.

I walk down towards the hall with the storage room at the end of it. It's always quiet in this hallway, since not many people ever have to come down here. I walk to the door, opening it, and instantly stop in my tracks at what I see.

Chris has his pants down while he pins Grace up against the wall. Her pants have been taken off, and she has her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Both of their hairs are a mess, and their faces look sweaty. Chris' hips are pushed up against Grace's.

"Oh my god," I shout, bursting out into laughter.

Grace shrieks, pushing herself away from Chris. She yanks down her shirt to cover her bottom half as Chris quickly tries to pull his pants back up. The two of them are a deep red, and their eyes are wide from embarrassment.

"What are you doing here?," Grace asks, not looking up at me.

"I just came to get some napkins," I tell her.

"Ok, here," she says, tossing them to me. "Now please go, and don't mention this to anyone."

I chuckle. "My lips are sealed."

I close the door, and turn around to walk back down the hall. I continue to laugh at what just happened as I walk. I never thought I'd ever walk in on anyone having sex at work.

I wonder if it's even good for Grace. I remember Chris not being able to satisfy me that one night in the bathroom at the club. But then again, they've been dating ever since I first set them up. Clearly Grace doesn't care about the fact that Chris isn't well equipped down there.